June 8 & 9, 2017
Convene Conference Center,
INSIDE ETFS' HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL INSIDE SMART BETA CONFERENCE returns WITH A FOCUS ON CUTTING-EDGE RESEARCH, developing trends AND THE TOOLS TO BUILD NEXT-GENERATION PORTFOLIOS!
For two days, JUNE 8-9, 2017, THE WORLD’S LEADING INVESTORS will gather in NEW YORK CITY TO DEBATE AND DISCUSS THE MOST IMPORTANT Investing TREND: SMART-BETA INVESTING.
Join our wide-ranging and highly engaged audience of institutional investors, hedge funds, RIAs, academics and all corners of the ETF and index industries.
Stay current on the Fastest-Growing Segment of the ETF Industry
Hear hard-hitting keynotes, panels and debates covering:
- Defining Smart Beta: Making Sense of a Complex Landscape
- Can Smart Beta Be the New Core?
- Learn How to Evaluate Smart-Beta Products
Gather Insight From Leading Industry Experts
Inside Smart Beta features many of the leading academics, product experts, asset managers and independent researchers in the space.
BE SURE TO CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES TO THE SPEAKING FACULTY!
Valuable Networking Opportunities With Peers
Attendees at Inside Smart Beta can enjoy the opportunity to network with their peers, industry experts and leading smart-beta thinkers.
- The two-day conference agenda allows for enhanced networking opportunities
- A robust Exhibit Hall featuring 20 sponsors allows clients to connect face-to-face with the most innovative firms in the ETF and index industries
- Keep an eye out for off-site dinners, receptions and other activities to enhance your Inside Smart Beta experience
SMART BETA BY THE NUMBERS
Convene is the nation’s fastest-growing network of meeting, event and conference venues that combine technology, culinary, production and human-centered design into a transformative user experience.
Interested in Sponsoring?
Building on the success of the inaugural event, Inside Smart Beta 2017 promises to be bigger and better than ever.
We have a select number of exciting sponsorship opportunities available. Contact Foster Wright, EVP, Global Head of Sales, at email@example.com or 646-867-4481 for more details.