Key Highlights Include:
- 5% rate on commercial property - since 17 March 2016
- Lease duty doubled - a new 2% rate for leasehold rent transactions where the net present value above £5 million.
- 3% additional SDLT on buy-to-let and second homes
- PAIFs and CoACs
- ATED and 15% SDLT rate reliefs extended to equity release schemes (home reversion plans)
New This Year
Running an SDLT Appeal and When/How to Use Counsel
- Patrick Cannon, Barrister, 15 Old Square
3% Case Studies and Planning
- John Shallcross, Associate, Blake Morgan
Stamp Duty and Shares, s77 etc.
- Michael Collins, Barrister, Temple Tax Chambers
Case Law Update
Randall’s Essential Case Law Update Covering:
- Avoidance schemes
- Closure notices
- Sean Randall, Associate Partner and Head of Stamp Taxes, KPMG
Interested in Sponsoring this conference?
We can tailor specific sponsorship and exhibition packages to help you meet and influence the people who are going to ensure the growth of your business now and in the future. With a clear understanding of your overall marketing strategy, we will work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke marketing solution to meet your objectives. We will ensure that you enjoy all the benefits of association with the right event, targeted at the right delegates, with a promotional package that underpins your marketing strategy.