6-7 February 2019
Stress Testing For Banks
Navigating and Profiting from Stress Testing
The Premier European Gathering for Regulators and Primary Market Participants Involved in Stress Testing
Hear from our expert speakers and panelists, including:
How can you use stress testing to optimize your business?
- Stress testing is both a regulatory requirement and a commercial opportunity. Discover the latest in identifying and exploiting value drivers.
- How have we used stress testing to prepare for Brexit, and what have we learned about our businesses in the process?
- What can you learn about your company by performing quantitative reverse stress tests?
Prepare to work with new scenarios, standards, and risk
- Examine what the Bank of England's stress testing frameworks for 2020 means for your business.
- Explore how to incorporate climate risk scenarios into your stress testing processes.
- Understand the coming implications of AI and machine learning applications in stress testing.
Tackling the latest technical challenges in the stress testing space
- What are the best practices for managing model risks in your stress testing program?
- How can you work with IFRS9 provisions in stress testing?
- What are the implications of stress testing for recovery and resolution planning?