21 - 22 March 2018
Crowne Plaza London -- The City,
Stress Testing For Banks 2018
Navigating and Profiting from Stress Testing
The Premier European Gathering for Regulators and Primary Market Participants Involved in Stress Testing
Hear from our expert speakers and panelists, including:
Anticipating and Operationalizing Change in Bank Stress Testing Requirements
Plan for disparate requirements and evolving regulatory realities
- IFRS9 will reshape how banks conduct stress tests. Hear from our experts how the new standards will affect your firm's business.
- Hear from the central banks on the macroprudential implications of changing stress testing requirements.
- Get the latest insights on efficiently managing diverse multinational requirements.
- Examine the impact of the BIS' Framework for supervisory stress testing of central counterparties guidelines.
Not just a regulatory box: stress testing as a business enabler
- Stress testing is both a regulatory requirement and a commercial opportunity. Discover the latest in identifying and exploiting value drivers.
- Hear from our American experts on the commercial value of the United States' stringent CCAR and Dodd-Frank Act (DFAST) specifications.
- Anticipate the implications of stress testing for recovery and resolution planning.
New innovations in stress test planning, modelling, and scenario design
- Accommodate geopolitical disruptions by testing tail risks without wasting time.
- Address the practical challenges of modelling.
- Understand the coming implications of AI and machine learning applications in stress testing.