Hear from our expert speakers and panelists, including:
Anticipating and Operationalizing Change in Bank Stress Testing Requirements
Plan for disparate requirements and evolving regulatory realities
- IFRS9 will reshape how banks conduct stress tests. Hear from our experts how the new standards will affect your firm's business.
- Hear from the central banks on the macroprudential implications of changing stress testing requirements.
- Get the latest insights on efficiently managing diverse multinational requirements.
- Examine the impact of the BIS' Framework for supervisory stress testing of central counterparties guidelines.
Not just a regulatory box: stress testing as a business enabler
- Stress testing is both a regulatory requirement and a commercial opportunity. Discover the latest in identifying and exploiting value drivers.
- Hear from our American experts on the commercial value of the United States' stringent CCAR and Dodd-Frank Act (DFAST) specifications.
- Anticipate the implications of stress testing for recovery and resolution planning.
New innovations in stress test planning, modelling, and scenario design
- Accommodate geopolitical disruptions by testing tail risks without wasting time.
- Address the practical challenges of modelling.
- Understand the coming implications of AI and machine learning applications in stress testing.