4 December 2018
Stress Testing Trust Structures
Identifying & Assessing Risks of Attacks
Private Client InFocus delivers in-depth guidance on specific topics at an affordable price. Book now and pay only £300 per delegate for a whole day of discussion and debate
In just 1 day drill down into
Reviewing Trust Structures
- Who might be on the attack?
- Pressure points and trigger factors: death, divorce and dissolution
- How might they attack?
- Identifying the fault lines and choosing the right battle ground
- How to minimise risk of attack
- Offshore Trusts and IGAs: Who Needs to Know What in Order to Minimise Risks?
- The Death of Hastings-Bass? Surely Some Mistake!
- Forum Shopping: Which Offers the Best “Solution?”
Specific offensive and defensive techniques
- Exculpation: How Far Can Trustees Go Whilst Avoiding Attack?
- Trusts in Divorce – Do They Provide Any Respite From Potential Attacks
- When the Risks Outweigh the Benefits: What are the Alternatives to Trusts?
- Trusts and Sharia Law
Private Client InFocus
What is it?
Private Client InFocus is a brand new offering from KNect 365's Private Client Series which will focus on specific technical topics throughout 1 day of discussion and debate.
Value for money
Early bird delegate passes are only £300 per attendee giving unrivalled access to the expertise of the Private Client Series
The events are put together with the same rigour and knowledge as is the hallmark of the Private Client Series