February 6-8, 2017
Four Seasons Hotel,
Attracting 350+ of the biggest names in global private equity whilst retaining the unique flavour of the West Coast PE and VC industry
A 1:1 LP/GP Ratio...A Networking Experience You Will Not Find Elsewhere
The Leading West Coast LP/GP Relations Private Equity & Venture Capital Forum
Invaluable Insights From 120+ Renowned Industry Experts At The Forefront Of The Industry
Hear from 120+ LPs, GPs, leading academics and industry experts as they take to the stage to reveal how they are navigating and succeeding in the current market. In 2015 we heard from...
- Jay Park, BlackRock Private Equity Partners
- Andrew Beaton, Capital Dynamics
- Maurice Gordon, The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America
- Sandra Bosela, OPTrust Private Markets Group
Thought-Provoking And Interactive Discussion
With a programme designed for great networking – both formal and informal – and quality debates and exchanges, you will create numerous invaluable contacts and have great face to face conversations with people you want to meet.
Get into the nitty-gritty of best practice and under the skin of specific strategies with a whole host of small, interactive discussions for you to take part in.
Meet & Do Business With A Powerful Assembly Of 130+ Private Equity Investors
Just some of the names to attend in 2015 were:
- Caisse De Dépôt Et Placement Du Québec
- Texas Investment Management Company
- Mubadala Capital
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board Regents Of The University Of California
- Skandia Life Insurance Company
- The San Francisco Foundation
- Indiana Public Retirement System
Raise Your Profile At SuperReturn U.S. West
As an event partner, we will help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm in your sector. Having supplied us with your specific criteria and requirements, we will tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget.
A networking experience you won't find anywhere else!
Gathering some of the biggest names in global private equity with leading West Coast LPs