14 - 17 November 2017
New Business Opportunities and The Latest Strategic Insights Are Waiting for you at SuperInvestor
Network With 1000+ Private Equity Decision-Makers Including 350+ LPs and 470+ GPs
SuperInvestor Is Part Of The SuperReturn Series - The World's Leading Private Equity Events
Editor's pick of the key conversations that took place in Amsterdam
Disruption: Where is this happening?
An exploration of disruption beyond the view of venture capital...is private equity itself a target for disruptive change?
Private equity post Brexit
At SuperInvestor, leading industry experts tackled the not-so-new topic of what private equity will look like post-Brexit. Opinion was more or less upbeat.
Listening: Strategic negotiation
Private equity is a relationship business so communication is a key skill.Former Lead Trainer at the National Hostage and Crisis Negotiation Unit at Scotland Yard Richard Mullender, explains how to become a better listener and hence communicator.
Live Coverage And Exclusive Insights On Private Equity
Visit SuperReturn Live for the freshest video, commentary and viewpoints from the largest private equity and venture capital event series.
The World's Largest Global Private Equity Conference Focused On GP/LP Relations
Meet & Do Business With An Unparalleled Assembly Of 350+ LPs
Just some of the powerful LPs in attendance in 2016 included:
ADIA • Skandia Life Insurance Company • Alberta Teachers’ Retirement Fund Board • Shell Asset Management Company • Los Angeles County Employees' Retirement Association • Cambridge University Endowment • Sixth Swedish National Pension Fund • Ontario Teachers Pension Plan (OTPP) • SPF Beheer BV • Bregal Private Equity Partners • Retirement Fund Incorporated (KWAP) • Wellcome Trust • AP2 • Korea Investment Corporation • GIC Special Investments • OPTrust Private Markets Group • PSP Investments • APG Asset Management • Employees Retirement System of Texas • PGGM Investments • China Life Insurance Company Limited and many more....
A Choice Of 3 Engaging Pre-Conference Summits: Private Debt, Secondaries & Fundraising
- Private Debt Get to grips with the fastest developing sector of PE, including detailed coverage of products, strategies, and opportunities
- Fundraising Want to hear directly from LPs on their investment plans? Get the inside scoop on the current fundraising environment including how winners succeed and the mistakes others have made.
- Secondaries – Understand where money can be made in today’s Secondaries market, GP led deals, pricing and meet and hear from investors in Secondaries. Our focus this year is on market titans discussing recent Market Updates, Achieving Alpha and Non-Traditional & Complex Secondaries
1000+ Global Private Equity Decision-Makers Seeking To Forge Lasting Relationships
Networking highlights include:
- Summit Day Boat Drinks Receptions – your chance to network with your choice of professionals
- Closed Door ‘Too Hot To Touch’ Sessions - enjoy candid conversations on more controversial topics, how better to get to know your peers?
- Gala Drinks Reception at a fabulous Amsterdam location to be announced shortly!
- Delegate Quickfire Showcase – your chance to pitch your fund to a panel of LPs MySuperInvestor
- Networking App – view the delegate list 2 weeks in advance and set up those all-important meetings in advance
Raise Your Profile As An Event Partner In 2017
Having supplied us with your specific criteria and requirements we will tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Just some of the options include:
Pre-Select The LPs You Want To Meet
Arrive with a full schedule of meetings with LPs organised for you by our VIP team with the unique One-to-One Meeting Package. We leverage our excellent relationships with LPs globally to ensure you get time in their diaries.
Host Your Key Clients And Prospects
Use this opportunity to really get close to your clients and furture prospects. Whether it’s breakfast, lunch, drinks or dinner, you can target a select group or more general gathering of industry professionals, in a high or low profile way.
Share Your Expertise In Front Of Our Senior Audience
Raise your profile, share your experiences and position yourself as one of the go-to firms in your business area by joining the prestigious speaker line-up. Or go beyond the main event and present a Webinar, exposing your firm to a database of over 25,000 top PE names. We can help you communicate with this community all year round.