15 - 18 November 2016
New Business Opportunities and The Latest Strategic Insights Are Waiting for you at SuperInvestor
Network With 1000+ Private Equity Decision-Makers Including 350+ LPs and 470+ GPs
SuperInvestor Is Part Of The SuperReturn Series - The World's Leading Private Equity Events
The World's Largest Global Private Equity Conference Focused On GP/LP Relations
Meet & Do Business With An Unparalleled Assembly Of 350+ LPs
Just some of the powerful LPs already confirmed for 2016 include:
ADIA • Skandia Life Insurance Company • Alberta Teachers’ Retirement Fund Board • Shell Asset Management Company • Los Angeles County Employees' Retirement Association • Cambridge University Endowment • Sixth Swedish National Pension Fund • Ontario Teachers Pension Plan (OTPP) • SPF Beheer BV • Bregal Private Equity Partners • Retirement Fund Incorporated (KWAP) • Wellcome Trust • AP2 • Korea Investment Corporation • GIC Special Investments • OPTrust Private Markets Group • PSP Investments • APG Asset Management • Employees Retirement System of Texas • PGGM Investments • China Life Insurance Company Limited and many more....
Your Choice Of 3 Engaging Summits On 15 November: Private Debt, Secondaries & Fundraising
- Private Debt Get to grips with the fastest developing sector of PE, including detailed coverage of products, strategies, and opportunities
- Fundraising Want to hear directly from LPs on their investment plans? Get the inside scoop on the current fundraising environment including how winners succeed and the mistakes others have made.
- Secondaries – Understand where money can be made in today’s Secondaries market, GP led deals, pricing and meet and hear from investors in Secondaries. Our focus this year is on market titans discussing recent Market Updates, Achieving Alpha and Non-Traditional & Complex Secondaries
1000+ Global Private Equity Decision-Makers Seeking To Forge Lasting Relationships
Networking highlights include:
- Brand New! Summit Day Boat Drinks Receptions – your chance to network with your choice of professionals
- Closed Door ‘Too Hot To Touch’ Sessions - enjoy candid conversations on more controversial topics, how better to get to know your peers?
- Gala Drinks Reception at a fabulous Amsterdam location to be announced shortly!
- Delegate Quickfire Showcase – your chance to pitch your fund to a panel of LPs MySuperInvestor
- Networking App – view the delegate list 2 weeks in advance and set up those all-important meetings in advance
Meet & Learn From 250+ Powerful Industry Figures Including
Inspire New Thinking - Keynote Speakers Already Confirmed For 2016
Pre-eminent British economist, Professor David Blanchflower CBE. David will be opening day 1 of the main conference with a global macroeconomic and political address, making sense of the latest economic data and providing expert analysis on the decisions facing Central Bank, political and business policy makers.
The geopolitical guru, David Murrin. David will highlight the key factors in today's changing world, as power shifts from the West to the East and encourage you to consider a new way of understanding world affairs.
- Ex-professional poker play, Casper Berry. Hear him speak on calculating risk and then test all you have learnt at the poker tables during the evening drink reception.
- Ex-hostage negotiator, Richard Mullender has built his career on developing elite-level listening skills. Take part in his unique role-play workshop to challenge and transform the way you communicate.
Live Coverage And Exclusive Insights On Private Equity
Visit SuperReturn Live for the freshest video, commentary and viewpoints from the largest private equity and venture capital event series.
Editor's pick of the best articles on superreturn live
Succession planning– are you ready?
Succession planning in private equity firms poses a set of challenges unique to the industry, explained Jeff Warren, a Managing Director at Russell Reynolds.
Is Tech In Trouble?
Q1 2016 was a forgettable start to the year for most of the world’s largest technology companies but what does the rest of 2016 have in store? David Lam, Managing Director and Head of the US Office of West Summit Capital exlpores.
Webinar replay: Brexit, a game changer for private equity?
On Friday 24th June Britons woke up to the game-changing news that UK voters had voted to exit the EU. As the politicians look at how to commence divorce proceedings, the financial sector faces a number of challenges and questions around existing regulatory structures, currency and market valuations, and the wider macro impact.
Will private equity push through high-yield bond market volatility?
The moribund start to the year experienced by the European high-yield bond market has posed a challenge for private equity.
Sweden: Still ahead in the Nordic private equity market?
Sweden, the star player in the powerful Nordic private equity market, is facing a challenge to its crown, as its neighbours grab a larger share of inbound capital.
Raise Your Profile As An Event Partner
Having supplied us with your specific criteria and requirements we will tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Just some of the options include:
Pre-Select The LPs You Want To Meet
Arrive with a full schedule of meetings with LPs organised for you by our VIP team with the unique One-to-One Meeting Package. We leverage our excellent relationships with LPs globally to ensure you get time in their diaries.
Host Your Key Clients And Prospects
Use this opportunity to really get close to your clients and furture prospects. Whether it’s breakfast, lunch, drinks or dinner, you can target a select group or more general gathering of industry professionals, in a high or low profile way.
Share Your Expertise In Front Of Our Senior Audience
Raise your profile, share your experiences and position yourself as one of the go-to firms in your business area by joining the prestigious speaker line-up. Or go beyond the main event and present a Webinar, exposing your firm to a database of over 25,000 top PE names. We can help you communicate with this community all year round.