29 November - 1 December
The Westin Cape Town,
Learn, network and secure deals at Africa's largest private equity and venture capital event.
Hear from F.W. de Klerk & 120+ speakers from leading GPs, LPs & industry gurus.
SuperReturn Africa Is Part Of The SuperReturn Series - The World's Leading Private Equity Events
Africa's Largest Global Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference
The gateway into Africa’s Private Equity and venture capital communities
Mix with a high level assembly of senior industry decision-makers at the 5th annual SuperReturn Africa, the landmark conference known for the quality of its attendees and its superb networking in Africa.
With a programme designed for great networking – both formal and informal – and quality debates and exchanges, you will create numerous invaluable contacts and have great face to face conversations with people you want to meet. Saving you countless air miles!
The programme content will also inform and inspire you. With a speaker panel made up of global industry innovators and more regionally focused private equity specialists.
What's new for 2016
- Pre-conference summit focused on African entrepreneurship and Venture Capital
- Start-up innovation platform
- A special focus on Frontier Markets
- A series of interactive roundtable discussions and debates
- “Too Hot to Touch” sessions
- On-stage speaker interviews and interactive Q&A sessions
Create New Contacts And Build Relationships.
The event features both structured and less-formal networking sessions, including:
- Evening Networking Receptions
- One-to-One Meetings
- The MySuperReturn online networking app, allowing you to view the delegate list in advance and set up meetings with other attendees
- Extended coffee breaks
Don't miss this unique chance to meet with the movers and shakers in the business
Brand New SuperReturn Africa Advisory Board
SuperReturn Africa is proud to announce the appointment of eight members to join the strategic Advisory Board. This brand new panel consists of the leading industry experts who will provide strategic guidance for the development of the Africa SuperReturn portfolio.
The Board will meet to hear reports on current plans and brand activity
Hear from Board members about their views & future development priorities, with key practical issues surrounding private equity and venture capital industry in relation to the planned events.
The Advisory Board will suggest new ways of growing visitor audience, identifying, prioritising and mapping of industry hot topics, current and future trends and challenges to the relevant market segments. They will also provide guidance in developing SuperReturn Africa business strategy with correct alignment of content with event visitors and sponsors.
The new board includes 4 renowned GPs including:
- Hurley Doddy, Managing Director, Founding Partner and co-Chief Executive Officer, Emerging Capital Partners (ECP)
- Eric Kump, Managing Director and co-Head, The Carlyle Group
- Paul Boynton, CEO, Old Mutual Investment Group
- Henry Obi, Chief Operating Officer, Helios Investment Partners
The new board includes 4 leading LPs including:
- Ibrahim Sagna, Head of Financial Advisory, Africa Finance Corporation
- Jide Olanrewaju, Partner, TPG Growth
- Lynn Nguyen, Managing Director, PE Funds Portfolio, OPIC
- Shane Rogel, Managing Director, South Suez Capital
Visit SuperReturn Live
African Private Equity Exits Through Capital Markets: A Saudi Lesson
SuperReturn Africa continues to deliver a powerhouse lineup
SuperReturn Africa Start-up Academy
As part of the Venture Capital and Entrepreneurship Summit, providing our audience with a unique insight into the products and services of the future, Super Return Africa 2016 is launching a brand new Start-up Academy – an exclusive platform for African start-ups and entrepreneurs to demonstrate their unique ideas.
If you’re a start-up company and want the opportunity to showcase your innovative solutions to our audience consisting of experiences VC funds and investors, we want to hear from you!
Those start-ups that are selected to participate in the SuperReturn Africa Start-up Academy will receive a FREE demonstration slot and FREE entry to the Conference.To find out more and to submit your interest, please contact email@example.com
Want To Become An Event Partner?
Our sole objective is to help you connect with the SuperReturn community and tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. As an event partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm in your sector.