Meet the people that matter to you
Grow your network, build lasting connections and share insight with your peers.
SuperReturn Africa attracts a truly global audience of leading players in private equity.
Who will you meet at SuperReturn Africa 2019?
Over 500 senior decision makers from across private equity and venture capital.
WHERE DO THE DELEGATES COME FROM?
From Africa, Europe and beyond....
The numbers that matter
A snapshot of the limited partners that are confirmed to attend in 2019
- Africa Finance Corporation
- African Development Bank
- Allianz Investment Management SE
- Botswana Development Corporation
- CDC Group
- Investment Fund for Developing Countries (IFU)
- Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA)
- Oesterreichische Entwicklungsbank
- Old Mutual Alternative Investments
- Public Investment Corp
- Soros Economic Development Fund
- Swiss Reinsurance Company
- University of Pennsylvania
A snapshot of the general partners that are confirmed to attend in 2019
- 8 Miles LLP
- Adinah Capital Partners
- African Rainbow Capital
- Aleyo Capital Pty LTD
- Aluwani Capital Partners
- Ascent Capital Africa Ltd
- Capital Alliance Nigeria Ltd
- Centum Capital Partners Ltd
- Chanzo Capital
- Ethos Private Equity
- Firebird Fund Managers
- Helios Investment Partners LLP
- Lateral Capital
- Norsad Finance Limited
- Quona Capital Management
- The Carlyle Group
- TLCom Capital
- TLG Capital Investments
- TPG Growth
- Vantage Capital
STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
Want to meet or be seen by the SuperReturn Africa audience?
Secure meeting with leading LPs and GPs, host a networking event, raise your brand profile…..we can help you with this and more.
Contact Marcia Brissett on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7017 5965.