Awards categories and criteria:
The SuperReturn Awards have been designed to recognise excellence, leadership, innovation and the ability to inspire change in private equity.
Awards open to submission
- LP co-investor of the year
- Lawyer (fund structuring) advisor of the year
- Placement agent of the year
- Fund administrator of the year
- Award for achievement in innovation: software service provider of the year
- Award for achievement in sustainability
- Award for achievement in promoting diversity
Deadline for submissions is 20 September 2019.
Shortlist will be announced on 30 September 2019.
Awards presented in conjunction with the analytics provider
- PE House of the year
a) Below a $1bn fund size
b) Between $1-3bn fund size
c) Over $3bn fund size
- Private debt GP of the year
- Secondaries firm of the year
The shortlists for all categories will be announced on 30 September 2019.