The Energy Private Equity Event To Meet And Network With Those Making Waves In The Sector
Learn From Those Leading The Way In Energy Private Equity
- Get insight from those succeeding in the energy Private Equity industry right now, including advice on alpha generation, fundraising, mitigating risk, co-investment and secondaries
- Find out where the pockets of opportunity lie as we explore potential across the energy sector, including renewables, power, oil, gas, shale and solar
- Hear directly from LPs on their views for investing in energy and natural resources, how they're gaining exposure and managing commodity risk
Meet With Leading LPs & GPs Focused Specifically On Energy
Hear from LPs such as: Omers Strategic Investments * Black Coral Capital * John Hancock * Blennemann Family Investments * Southern Company * Ontario Power Generation * UNC Management Company * UPS Group Trust * Verger Capital Management *
Hear from GPs such as: First Reserve * Denham Capital * Partners Group * Lime Rock * Kern Partners * Arclight Capital * Siguler Guff & Company * Panda Power Funds * Pelican Energy Partners * Hull Street Energy * EnCap Investments * IOG Capital * NGP * Blackrock *
Network With 150+ Energy Specialist Investment Professionals
Network with the people that matter to you during interactive sessions, external receptions, LPs uncut and Chatham House sessions. You can use the MySuperReturn online networking app, allowing you to view the delegate list in advance and set up meetings with other attendees.
This event is also co-located with America's leading Private Equity & Venture Capital conference - SuperReturn U.S., so you'll have the chance to meet with key industry players and over 170 international LPs.
Featuring live coverage direct from Boston plus expert insight from our global network of industry veterans, researchers and practitioners
2016 saw industry experts including
What does it take to persuade investors? Interactive masterclass with an expert panel of LPs
- Learn what is different about energy investors
- Benefit from lessons learned by previous energy funds
- Understand the psychology of presenting to investors
- Use international best practice to get an edge when pitching your fund
- Learn how just being very good is not good enough
Networking & Getting Involved
As an event partner, we will help you to forge new business relationships, share your thought leadership and position yourself as a go-to firm in your sector. Whether you're looking to meet and network with new and existing clients or want to raise your company's profile, we can find the best solution for your business needs.
For a bespoke package, contact Jesse Thompson on jthompson@IIRUSA.com or call +001 646 895 7427.