12 - 13 June 2017
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel,
Where energy investors meet and business opportunities are generated
2 days of cutting edge content. 120+ worldclass energy investors. Countless Opportunities
Take home fresh insights and new connections at the industry's most comprehensive event
Enabling Global Leaders To Shape The Future Of Energy Investment
A fresh, content driven programme
2017 brings you new insights from GPs, LPs and service providers on:
- Midstream and upstream oil and gas funds
- Diversified funds with broader mandates
- Power and infrastructure funds
- Renewable energy funds
Leading Energy LPs
Omers Strategic Investments * Black Coral Capital * John Hancock * Blennemann Family Investments * Southern Company * Ontario Power Generation * UNC Management Company * UPS Group Trust * Verger Capital Management *
Energy Focused GPs
* First Reserve * TPG * Denham Capital * Partners Group * Lime Rock * Kern Partners * Arclight Capital * Siguler Guff * Panda Power Funds * Pelican Energy Partners * Hull Street Energy * EnCap Investments * IOG Capital * NGP * Blackrock *
Networking & Partnerships
Network with the people that matter to you during interactive sessions, external receptions, LPs uncut and Chatham House sessions.
World Class Speakers
60+ visionary speakers from a diverse global network of top investment managers
SuperReturn U.S. East
Be part of SuperReturn U.S. East with 150+ LPs. 550+ attendees. 200+ speakers. 120+ GPs.
Featuring live coverage direct from Boston plus expert insight from our global network of industry veterans, researchers and practitioners
2016 saw industry experts including
What does it take to persuade investors? Interactive masterclass with an expert panel of LPs
- Learn what is different about energy investors
- Benefit from lessons learned by previous energy funds
- Understand the psychology of presenting to investors
- Use international best practice to get an edge when pitching your fund
- Learn how just being very good is not good enough
Networking & Getting Involved
As an event partner, we will help you to forge new business relationships, share your thought leadership and position yourself as a go-to firm in your sector. Whether you're looking to meet and network with new and existing clients or want to raise your company's profile, we can find the best solution for your business needs.
For a bespoke package, contact Jesse Thompson on jthompson@IIRUSA.com or call +001 646 895 7427.