25 - 27 September 2017
The Montcalm Marble Arch,
Boost Your Returns, Deliver Sustainable Assets & Benchmark Your Strategies From Investing In Global Infrastructure
SuperReturn Infrastructure Is Part Of The SuperReturn Series - The World's Leading Private Equity Events
What's Happening at the year's key Private Equity Infrastructure Conference?
Take Away New Insights Into The Hottest Trends In Private Equity Infrastructure Investments Right Now
Just some of the new topics on this year's agenda include:
- Infrastructure: where are we now? What progress has been made, what challenges lie ahead & how can the industry balance long-term investment requirements with short-term political pressure?
- LP perspectives: what are the drivers behind LPs’ increased allocation to infrastructure? To what extent is Infrastructure delivering on LP expectations & what level of opportunity does the asset class represent for optimal portfolio balance?
- Infrastructure Investment Models: why are investors gravitating to direct and co-investment models whenever possible? Are they equipped to succeed? What is the real difference between direct and co-investment strategies? Is it really all about fees?
Network & Build Relationships With Infrastructure Investors
Institutional Investors that attended last year included:
- Allianz Capital Partners GmbH
- BBC Pension Scheme & Benefit Centre
- IFC Asset Management Company
- Nippon Life Insurance Company
- Ontario Pension Board
- Partners Group
- European Investment Bank
- Aberdeen Asset Management
- Pensions Infrastructure Platform
- Green Investment Bank
- The Townsend Group
- Prudential Portfolio Management
- Aviva Investors
- European Bank For Reconstruction & Development
- Greater Manchester Pension Fund
Energy & Renewables Summit
A whole day dedicated solely to the needs of the energy investment and global infrastructure community.
- Hear world class strategies for investing in global energy
- Specialist panel discussions on the latest developments in shale, renewables and energy debt
- Geo-focus and LP views on the global energy market
- Dig deeper into the global drivers, risks and opportunities of energy debt
Who Will You Meet At At The Event?
Visit SuperReturn Live
Andrea Echberg, Partner and head of Pantheon’s European Infrastructure and Real Assets team discusses The Search For Value In Infrastructure
Network & Exchange Ideas With Leading Infrastructure Fund Managers & Institutional Investors
Delegate Quickfire Showcase
QuickFire Showcase contestants will have the opportunity to promote their fund to attendees at SuperReturn. In 90 seconds, participants promote their fund strategy without using financial data, performance data, powerpoint or overt comparisons with other funds.
Our expert LP judging panel will give feedback and a score for fund strategy and presentation style, with a great prize for the winner! But the best part is the incredible free publicity this provides. Book early as it’s on a first come first served basis and places are strictly limited.
Extended Coffee Breaks & Lunches | Fabulous Drinks Reception
SuperReturn is known for the quality of its attendees. Use this fabulous networking opportunity to make conversation informally during one of the breaks or at lunch with someone you wouldn't ordinarily meet, or peers you'd need to travel miles to try to see.
And relax in style after a hard day's discussions and learning and enjoy a sumptuous ending to all that work! There are few better ways to strike up conversations, learn from others' experiences and create new commercial opportunities than in the evening drinks reception.
Meet The Institional Investors Lunch Tables
You'll have the chance to have lunch and conversation with some of the biggest investors in the industry. Sign up on the day to enjoy a sit-down lunch with top speakers at the event.
Get Fresh Insights and New Ideas from Industry Innovators and Influencers
Visit SuperReturn Live for expert insight and analysis
The freshest video, commentary and viewpoints ahead of the event as well as all the action live from London
Want To Get More Involved?
Our sole objective is to help you connect with the SuperReturn community and provide you with the ideal profile. As an event partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm in your sector. Having supplied us with your specific criteria, requirements and stage within your current fundraising cycle we will tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget.
Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Emily Porter on +44 (0) 20 7017 7224 or at firstname.lastname@example.org