MEET THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER TO YOU
Take the opportunity to grow your network and expand your opportunities.
SuperReturn Global Infrastructure attracts a truly global audience of leading players in private equity. Here's a snapshot of the companies that attended in 2018.
Who attended SuperReturn Global Infrastructure in 2018?
A snaphot of the institutional investors attending this year
What institutional investors come to SuperReturn Global Infrastructure?
- Strong representation from SWFs and pension funds including Mubadala Capital, GIC, Norges Bank, Korea Investment Corporation, Brunei Investment Agency, AP Pension, EnBW Pension Fund, CPPIB, OMERS, PGGM, USS, PSP, APG, PFA Pension.
- Increasing number of insurance companies, including UNIQA Insurance Group, MEAG, Legal and General Group, Metlife, Swiss Life, Allianz Capital Partners, Esure.
- DFIs including Department for International Development, EIB, EIF, IFC, EBRD, CDC
- Allianz Capital Partners GmbH
- Anthos Asset Management
- Brunei Investment Agency
- CDC Group
- Department for International Development
- Greater Manchester Pension Fund
- John Hancock
- Korea Investment Corporation
- Legal and General Capital
- MetLife Investment
- Mubadala Capital
- National Pension Service
- OPTrust Private Markets Group
- Sovereign Wealth Fund Samruk Kazyna JSC
A snapshot of the fund managers attending this year
Where do the fund managers attending SuperReturn Global Infrastructure come from?
- Strong representation from US and Canada, including Apollo, Carlyle, KKR, Riverstone, Starwood, Landmark Partners, Brooklands Capital Strategies, Blackstone
- Growing global representation, including Patria, QIC, BTG Pactual, GMR Infrastructure, Capital Market Authority, AMP
- Leading UK and European firms including EQT, Macquarie, DWS, I Squared, iCON, Blackrock, Meridiam, Equitix, Antin, Arjun, GIP, Antin, Infrared
- Allianz Global Investors
- Antin Infrastructure Partners
- Apollo Global Management
- Arjun Infrastructure Partners
- The Carlyle Group
- I Squared Capital
- JTC Group Ltd
- Oaktree Capital Management UK LLP
- PSP Investments
- Russell Reynolds Associates
- SUSI Partners