LPs at SuperReturn Global Infrastructure
SuperReturn Global Infrastructure has become the meeting place for infrastructure-focused investors.
Attracting 80+ LPs from around the world, this is the perfect place to do business.
Why leading LPs come every year
The latest market intelligence
LPs come from far and wide to hear from leading GPs and fellow LPs on the hottest topics.
Fantastic networking opportunities
Discover new ideas and new opportunities from an LP-only breakfast, fireside discussions, one-to-one meetings with GPs, closed door sessions and more.
Early networking access
Be the first to access the full delegate list for the event via our networking app, with exclusive access 4 weeks ahead of the event.
Arrange meetings with leading GPs and fellow LPs and keep track of your schedule using the MySuperReturn App.
NETWORK WITH THE BEST: A SNAPSHOT OF THE LPS WHO ATTENDED IN 2018
- African Development Bank
- Allianz Capital Partners GmbH
- AP Pension
- CDC Group plc
- Employees' Retirement System of Rhode Island
- European Investment Fund
- Fjärde AP-fonden / Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund
- HSBC Alternative Investments
- Khazanah Nasional Bhd
- Korea Investment Corporation
- Legal and General Group
- MEAG MUNICH ERGO AssetManagement GmbH
- MetLife Investments Ltd
- Montana Board of Investments
- Mubadala Capital
- Norges Bank Investment Management
- OPTrust Private Markets Group
- Pension Consulting Alliance
- Pension Protection Fund
- PFR - Polski Fundusz Rozwoju
- State General Reserve Fund of the Sultanate of Oman
- Swiss Life
- The Wellcome Trust
- UBS Asset Management
- Universities Superannuation Scheme
- University of Texas Investment Management Company
ARE YOU AN LP?
We offer a limited number of complimentary passes to LPs, subject to validation and maximum 2 passes per organisation. If you would like to join us at SuperReturn Global Infrastructure, please contact Krystal Pierre.
Phone: +44 (0) 020 7017 7634
Please note that complimentary passes are only available to the following organisations: development finance institutions, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, pension funds and sovereign wealth funds, subject to validation.