Moderator Kelly DePonte - Managing Director , Probitas Partners
Panellists Mike Weston - Chief Executive , Pensions Infrastructure Platform
Justin Ginnivan - Director, Infrastructure and Timberlands, Future Fund
Allard Ruijs - Partner, DIF
Presentation followed by panel:
What strategies are LPs reviewing to increase their allocation to infrastructure over the long term? Which trends are they following and why? What are the top challenges they are facing, what types of risks are they concerned about and how are they managing those risks?
- What role does infrastructure play in an investor’s portfolio?
- Where can LPs find opportunity in a volatile market
- The importance of being prepared and nimble to exploit investment opportunities
- What potential returns do investors expect to see in order to increase allocations to the asset class?
- How important are sustainability considerations for LPs?
- How and where are LPs gaining exposure