Technology has become a strategic issue for GPs and investors. There are many themes surrounding technology and its disruptive effect on the private equity business model. Never before has it been so important for investors to grasp the opportunities created to remain competitive.
Topics will include:
- Examining the raft of challenges and opportunities created by the new political and market dislocation we are facing globally.
- Investment opportunities in AI for investors
- Dealing with the threat of cyber attacks: what are the biggest blind spots to organisational security?
- Expanding the due diligence process to assess a company’s core digital capabilities
- Examining the competition from LPs in direct and secondary investments and how this is affecting market dynamics
- Assessing the ways in which GPs can innovate their business models to appeal to new investor bases
- Understanding how can GPs use technology to improve their operations and maximise the value of their business
- Discussing what technology and process advancements will cause the greatest disruption over the coming years.
- Disrupting the private equity business model by using fintech to improve operations and maximise the value of your business
- Examining how technology is transforming financial services, with opportunities from Robo-advice and payment systems