As Germany is the fastest growing economy in Europe it is essential to receive an update on the latest trends in this market, especially with the recent election fallout, Brexit looming and the challenges and opportunities this might create. Gain a deeper understanding of the macro issues in Germany, and how these might affect the performance of the PE and VC market compared to the rest of Europe.
- Is the German private equity market the new super power? Will Germany be the big winner of Brexit?
- The German private equity market is getting all the attention from investors Can it keep up with the demand?
- What are the regulatory hurdles that scare investors away? Would possible new trade barriers by the new US government have a negative impact on the German PE market?
- How do successful GPs generate proprietary deal flow?
- Operational strengths in the German PE market
- How is the VC ecosystem evolving in Germany and what does this mean for investors? What themes will deliver the most exciting returns over the next few years?
- What will private equity in Germany look like in 2030?
- Terms and conditions and LP reporting requirements: ever closer relations or more conflicts arising?
- DACH exit analysis and the outlook for 2018
- Investors' appetite for private equity direct and co-investments
Geopolitical overview: macroeconomic & geopolitical outlook
Dr Joachim Pfeiffer, Economic and Energy Policy Spokesman, CDU/CSU Parliamentary Group will give a keynote presentation to open the German Private Equity Summit on 26th February, focusing on the fallout from the recent election, risk in the financial markets and challenges for the German economy.