Investors increasingly need to know that their money is being invested responsibly making an integrated approach to ESG more important than ever before. ESG integration can not only lead to value through attracting investors but also through sourcing, avoiding risk and achieving higher returns.
- What opportunities are created by genuine alignment with the UN sustainable development goals?
- How do you effectively integrate ESG into your strategy so that ESG forms part of the firm’s DNA and value create process?
- What value can be created or even destroyed through social impact in almost every company today?
- To what extent can GPs pre-empt LPs’ questions by ensuring ESG reports are thorough and relevant?
- How have LP expectations evolved over the past ten years and how do expectations vary dependant on the size and location of the LP?
- When should you and when shouldn’t you outsource ESG due diligence?