Macro-Economic & Geo-Political Outlook: Outlining Risks & Challenges For The German Economy
Hans Albrecht, Founding Partner & Managing Director, Nordwind Capital Partners will open the German Summit on Monday 27th February.
He'll address on the state of the Eurozone and challenges arising from debt levels. Plus the largely misunderstood issues around ANFA, Germany’s alleged 'skilled labour' and demographic problems and how it will affect investing in the region.
Back by popular demand
Zanny Minton Beddoes, Editor-In-Chief, The Economist returns to the conference. She'll give a macro-economic update and discuss the potential global political implications of Brexit, China’s falling domestic equity markets & US elections.
How Will Ongoing Geopolitical Volatility Affect Your Business?
- The Impact of Macro-Economic Uncertainty on the Private Equity Asset Class
- Brexit & Us Election Outcome – A Game Changer For Private Equity
- Predicting The Long Term Implications Of Geo-Political Upheaval On Private Equity Deal Flow, Exits, Valuations & Marketing: What Risks & Opportunities Will It Provide, How Can Private Equity Groups Profit From Brexit Uncertainty & How Can Alpha Be Generated?
- How Will Brexit Affect The Evolution Of Investors’ Portfolios & How They Select Investment Opportunities?
- Special Situations & Distressed Opportunities: What Are The Predicted Underlying Drivers Of Distressed Debt In 2017 & Where Will The New Opportunities Be?