This summit day will provide critical information on the way private debt is changing the credit landscape in Europe, The asset class is developing and changing all the time, so it’s essential to keep up to date with new trends and opportunities.
Key topics include:
- Predicting the effect of recent global economic & political turbulence on financial markets.
- Where are we in the lending cycle?
- What does the market look like today in terms of competition?
- What strategies are managers using to deploy the capital raised and maintain high returns?
- Is competition pushing managers to take on more risk than they should?
- How are LPs maximising the effectiveness of their allocation to private debt?
- How does disruptive technology have the potential to upend credit markets?
- Is sponsorless lending to SMEs becoming mainstream?
- Is now the right time to invest in performing credit in the private debt cycle?