This brand new summit day addresses which asset classes, investment strategies and geographies will lead the markets and discusses the role that real estate plays in a diversified investment portfolio. What returns are being produced by real estate investments in comparison to other alternative investment strategies?
Key topics include:
- Get the latest data on the movement of global capital flows into real estate and the effect on regional real estate markets
- Specific investment themes and actionable insights from leading investors
- Threat or opportunity? Assessing the impact of disruptive technologies on real estate
- Hear what LPs consider when constructing an optimum real estate portfolio: what are the best strategies, geographies, sectors and property types?
To what extent will loan origination become harder and deal funding less certain?
Assessing investor appetite for REITs: What are local regulations and incentives on REITs investment?
- Assess optimum investment models: sole direct investment versus co investment versus passive investment
- Real estate debt strategies: who is offering debt financing and on what terms?
- How to set your firm apart from the crowd in an increasingly overcrowded market