LPs at SuperReturn US East
The region's leading gathering for LPs
Attracting 130+ LPs from around the world, this is the perfect place to do business.
Why 130+ LPs come every year:
Created by the industry. For the industry.
The 2019 agenda and new conference structure has been designed with the help of our advisory board to ensure that the SuperReturn brand remains true to its mission.
Fantastic networking opportunities
Discover new ideas and new opportunities from an LP-only breakfast, roundtable discussions, one-to-one meetings with GPs, closed door sessions and more.
Early networking access
Be the first to access the full delegate lists for the event via our networking app, with exclusive access 4 weeks ahead of the event.
Arrange meetings with leading GPs and fellow LPs and keep track of your schedule using the MySuperReturn App.
Network with the best: A snapshot of the LPs attending this year....
- Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Albourne Partners
- Allianz Capital Partners
- Amica Mutual Insurance
- AXA XL
- AZR Capital
- Cambridge Associates
- Capital Family Office
- CAZ Investments
- Citi Private Bank
- CPP Investment Board
- Employees’ Retirement System of Rho Island
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
- Harvard Management Company
- John Hancock
- Liberty Mutual Investments
- LICR Fund Inc
- Massey Family Office
- Meketa Investment Group, Inc.
- MIGA/ World Bank
- Morgan Stanley
- Nippon Life Global Investors Americ
- Nuveen Private Markets/ TIAA
- Office of New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer, Bureau of Asset Management
- Office of the State Treasurer
- Premji Invest
- RosePaul Investments
- Silicon Valley Bank
- Sumitomo Corporation of Americas
- The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- The Laughren Group
- The SCAN Foundation
ARE YOU AN LP?
We offer a limited number of complimentary passes to LPs, subject to validation. If you would like to register your interest to join us at SuperReturn US East, please contact Savannah Charles.
Phone: +44 (0)20 7017 5082
Please note that complimentary passes are only available to the following organisations: development finance institutions, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, pension funds and sovereign wealth funds subject to validation.