October 15-16, 2018
The #1 Gathering Of Private Credit LPs & GPs
Expand your knowledge. Create targeted connections. Maximize returns on your investments.
Meet and learn from the best in private credit - one of the fastest growing alternative asset classes.
Leave no stone unturned in the search for yield
The future is private credit
300+ in 2017 benefited from on-the-ground analysis and insights, enabling them to shape the future of private credit investment.
Will the private credit market really exceed the buy out market? Learn more about portfolio construction, product overview, direct lending vs non correlated assets, identifying the manager landscape, leverage & pricing, private credit vehicles plus deal flow & sourcing
Learn from the best
SuperReturn Private Credit U.S. boasts a spectacular line up of 80+ industry thought leaders covering the spectrum of the asset class. You will hear from:
- Managing Directors, CEOs & Presidents, Global Chief Investment Officers at world class fund managers
- Investment Directors, Heads of Asset Allocation and Heads of Private Credit at Global and local institutional investors
Specialist knowledge. Specialist focus.
- Speciality finance
- Distressed, special sits and opportunistic
- Niche strategies
- Real estate & infrastructure
- Senior vs junior vs unitranche
- Credit vehicles: BDCs, CLOs, Funds, SMAs
Dedicated LP only content
Designed by LPs for LPs
- 2 LP-only breakfasts offering invaluable networking and content catered to LPs
- Dedicated LP only roundtables led by experienced investors on topics that matter
- LP only workshop on leverage and pricing
Going global. Going beyond the borders.
- How do you approach a global allocation?
- Where is the opportunity set and deal flow? Europe, Asia, Africa?
- Understanding regulatory regimes, insolvency processes, rights of borrowers and lending cultures on offer to assess of the viability of a jurisdiction
Create new contacts. Generate new business.
Create new connections and catch-up with your peers through a series of networking drinks receptions, off-site drinks, topic targeted breakfasts, extended coffee breaks, a dedicated LP workshop, brand new roundtables and boardroom discussions plus one-to-one meetings.
Some of our confirmed speakers for 2018
Who Will Be There?
Visit SuperReturn 365 for expert insight and analysis
The freshest video, commentary and viewpoints ahead of the event as well as all the action live from Chicago
CERTIFIED BY THE CPD CERTIFICATION SERVICE
SuperReturn Private Credit US is now a CPD certified event.
Delegate attendees will receive a CPD certificate after attending the event. For further information on CPD accreditation please visit: www.cpduk.co.uk