Where the LP/GP Private Credit Marketplace Meets
Create new contacts and share insights with leaders of one of the fastest growing alternative asset classes - Private Credit.
SuperReturn Private Credit Is Part Of The SuperReturn Series - The World's Leading Private Equity Events
Obtain Yield. Propel Deal Flow.
Addressing The Key Issues From Top-Down And Bottom-Up Perspectives
We’ll cover the major issues affecting Private Credit today, with outlooks on regulation and the US elections, fund structuring, risk/return profiling, and a look at the Credit Cycle.
We’ll also examine topics like BDCs, mezzanine investment, secondaries, and delve into the opportunity set in Europe and the Emerging Markets, marrying big picture analysis with case studies along the way.
Network With Over 180 Peers And Thought Leaders In One Place
Make full use of our dedicated networking platform - the MySuperReturn App - to assist in connecting with and setting up meetings with fellow attendees at the event.Take advantage of multiple small-scale discussion groups to fully engage with your peers, and continue the conversations afterwards at the SuperReturn Private Credit drinks reception on November 1st.For GPs - we offer additional opportunities to set up meetings with investors at the conference. Let us assist you with your networking efforts! Contact Jesse Thompson at jthompson@IIRUSA.com to find out more.
Giving LPs The Platform To Discuss Their Views Together
The Private Credit LP community meets for an afternoon of peer-to-peer discussion on the most pertinent issues of the day, in an exclusive setting on October 31st. Topics to be discussed include:
- Manager Selection
- Due Diligence
- Strategy Reviews
- Profiling risk/return for Private Credit
- Organising Allocations
Keep an eye out for our LP-led sessions during the main conference too.
Who Will Be There?
Feel the Pulse of the Private Credit Industry from 75+ Experts.
The Best Networking Of Any Private Credit Conference
MySuperReturn: a bespoke networking platform
Our exclusive networking platform makes planning your visit and making connections simple.
- View the delegate list in advance
- Send messages to fellow participants
- Set up meetings
The app opens two weeks before the event, and closes a week after so you can follow up with all the contacts you have made. All delegates registered for the main conference will receive their login details by email so they can start networking immediately.
Meet And Hear From The Key Influencers
- Too Hot To Touch Interactive Discussion Sessions: find out what your peers really think about the most controversial topics in private equity. Taking place strictly under the Chatham House Rule in a boardroom set-up, delegates will be encouraged to speak openly, allowing for frank, honest and fruitful discussion among peers. Uncut!
- SuperReturn One-To-One Meeting Service: view the list of attending LPs in advance and cherry pick those you would most like to meet with. Then let us do the rest!
Create New Contacts & Build Relationships
- LP Only Closed Door Sessions (strictly by invitation only): a unique opportunity for our LPs to get together and brain-storm on the most crucial issues affecting their role and responsibilities away from the crowds. Contact Elizabeth Chow at email@example.com for details.
- LP & VIP Hosted Lunch Tables: sign up on the day to share an informal lunch with a VIP speakers and/or selected LP.
- Networking Drinks Reception: wind down in a relaxed and informal environment and enjoy the opportunity to network with the industry.
Visit SuperReturn Live for expert insight and analysis
The freshest video, commentary and viewpoints ahead of the event as well as all the action live from Chicago
Sponsor Opportunities For Service Providers & GPs
Our sole objective is to help you connect with the SuperReturn community and provide you with the ideal profile.
As an event partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm in your sector.
Having supplied us with your specific criteria, requirements and stage within your current fundraising cycle we will tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget.
Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Jesse Thompson jthompson@IIRUSA.com or call: +1 646-895-7427, or click on the link below for more details.