9 - 11 October 2017
Where the LP/GP Private Credit Marketplace Meets
Create new contacts and share insights with leaders of one of the fastest growing alternative asset classes - Private Credit.
SuperReturn Private Credit Is Part Of The SuperReturn Series - The World's Leading Private Equity Events
Obtain Yield. Propel Deal Flow.
Hear from industry leaders
75+ thought leaders from the LP, GP and service provider communities gathered in the speaker faculty.
Make the most of the opportunity to pick the brains of senior decision-makers at some of the leading firms in the diverse private credit universe.
The US Elections: what lies ahead?
With a week to go before the USA decides, hear from geopolitical risk expert DJ Peterson on what the outcome might mean for private credit investments, and what risks you might encounter in navigating the post-election world.
Dedicated LP-only discussion time
With an entire afternoon for LPs to discuss the issues that matter to them most in a closed-door invite-only environment, come and make the most of the LP-only sessions on October 31st for a frank and honest exploration of the issues that matter most to investors.
From the top to the bottom
We’re examining the entire landscape of private credit.
Alternative lending, speciality finance, from real estate debt to alligator farming. What problems are different and what is everyone grappling with?
Take the global view
Not just a focus on the US markets, get the outlook on the opportunity in European private credit and a snapshot of further afield in the emerging markets of Asia and Africa.
Get the LP perspective
With such a diversity of approaches from the investor pool, hear from our experienced panel of LPs including Sovereign Wealth Funds, Public Pension Plans, and Single and Multi-Family Offices.
How do they allocate to the asset class and how does that affect their expectations of rick/return?
Who Will Be There?
Feel the Pulse of the Private Credit Industry from 75+ Experts.
The Best Networking Of Any Private Credit Conference
MySuperReturn: a bespoke networking platform
Our exclusive networking platform makes planning your visit and making connections simple.
- View the delegate list in advance
- Send messages to fellow participants
- Set up meetings
The app opens two weeks before the event, and closes a week after so you can follow up with all the contacts you have made. All delegates registered for the main conference will receive their login details by email so they can start networking immediately.
Meet And Hear From The Key Influencers
- Too Hot To Touch Interactive Discussion Sessions: find out what your peers really think about the most controversial topics in private equity. Taking place strictly under the Chatham House Rule in a boardroom set-up, delegates will be encouraged to speak openly, allowing for frank, honest and fruitful discussion among peers. Uncut!
- SuperReturn One-To-One Meeting Service: view the list of attending LPs in advance and cherry pick those you would most like to meet with. Then let us do the rest!
Create New Contacts & Build Relationships
- LP Only Closed Door Sessions (strictly by invitation only): a unique opportunity for our LPs to get together and brain-storm on the most crucial issues affecting their role and responsibilities away from the crowds. Contact Elizabeth Chow at email@example.com for details.
- LP & VIP Hosted Lunch Tables: sign up on the day to share an informal lunch with a VIP speakers and/or selected LP.
- Networking Drinks Reception: wind down in a relaxed and informal environment and enjoy the opportunity to network with the industry.
Visit SuperReturn Live for expert insight and analysis
The freshest video, commentary and viewpoints ahead of the event as well as all the action live from Chicago
Sponsor Opportunities For Service Providers & GPs
Our sole objective is to help you connect with the SuperReturn community and provide you with the ideal profile.
As an event partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm in your sector.
Having supplied us with your specific criteria, requirements and stage within your current fundraising cycle we will tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget.
Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Jesse Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +1 646-895-7427, or click on the link below for more details.