October 21 -22, 2019
Four Seasons Hotel Chicago,
The #1 Gathering Of Private Credit LPs & GPs
Expand your knowledge. Create targeted connections. Maximize returns on your investments.
Meet and learn from the best in private credit - one of the fastest growing alternative asset classes.
Leave no stone unturned in the search for yield
The future is private credit
300+ in 2018 benefited from on-the-ground analysis and insights, enabling them to shape the future of private credit investment.
Will the private credit market really exceed the buy out market? Learn more about portfolio construction, product overview, direct lending vs non correlated assets, identifying the manager landscape, leverage & pricing, private credit vehicles plus deal flow & sourcing
Learn from the best
SuperReturn Private Credit US boasts a spectacular line up of 80+ industry thought leaders covering the spectrum of the asset class. You will hear from:
- Managing Directors, CEOs & Presidents, Global Chief Investment Officers at world class fund managers
- Investment Directors, Heads of Asset Allocation and Heads of Private Credit at Global and local institutional investors
Specialist knowledge. Specialist focus.
Key topics in 2018 included:
- Speciality finance
- Distressed, special sits and opportunistic
- Niche strategies
- Real estate & infrastructure
- Senior vs junior vs unitranche
- Credit vehicles: BDCs, CLOs, Funds, SMAs
Dedicated LP only content
Designed by LPs for LPs
- 2 LP-only breakfasts offering invaluable networking and content catered to LPs
- Dedicated LP only roundtables led by experienced investors on topics that matter
- LP only workshop on leverage and pricing
Going global. Going beyond the borders.
Key topics in 2018 included:
- How do you approach a global allocation?
- Where is the opportunity set and deal flow? Europe, Asia, Africa?
- Understanding regulatory regimes, insolvency processes, rights of borrowers and lending cultures on offer to assess of the viability of a jurisdiction
Create new contacts. Generate new business.
Create new connections and catch-up with your peers through a series of networking drinks receptions, off-site drinks, topic targeted breakfasts, extended coffee breaks, a dedicated LP workshop, brand new roundtables and boardroom discussions plus one-to-one meetings.
2018'S TOP INDUSTRY SPEAKERS INCLUDED:
SUPERRETURN PRIVATE CREDIT US IN NUMBERS
Highly relevant content and on point networking opportunities with LPs and GPs in Private Credit.
Managing Partner & CEO
Avante Mezzanine Partners
I met many high-quality LPs and GPs focused on private credit. Definitely a worthwhile investment of time and resources.
YEAR ROUND CONTENT ON SUPERRETURN365
The latest video, commentary and viewpoints before, during and after the event.
CERTIFIED BY THE CPD CERTIFICATION SERVICE
SuperReturn Private Credit US is now a CPD certified event.
Delegate attendees will receive a CPD certificate after attending the event. For further information on CPD accreditation please visit: www.cpduk.co.uk