Competition in the middle market Kevin Griffin - CEO & Chief Investment Officer, MGG Investment Group
Deal sourcing Theodore Koenig - President & CEO, Monroe Capital LLC
Co-Investments John Hartwell Cocke - Partner, Director of Special Investments, Corbin Capital Partners
Restructuring Mark Schachter - Managing Partner, Elm Park Capital Management
Speciality Finance Gregory Bowes - Co-Founder & Managing Principal, Albright Capital Management
Asset Backed Lending Jonathan Mandle - Co-Managing Partner, Corrum Capital
Sector specialist debt managers - energy Trent Kososki - Principal, Energy Capital Partners
Opportunistic Credit David Trucano - Managing Director, Blackrock
LPs & Private Credit Edward Talmor-Gera - Managing Partner, Fund Placement Israel
Direct Lending Prashant Mupparapu - Senior Managing Director, Structured Finance, Macquarie Bank
- Competition in the middle market: what does this mean for generating alpha and allocating strategies? What impact is being felt on leverage, pricing and deal flow?
- Deal sourcing: given the increasingly competitive market, are we seeing less deal sourcing? Are they sponsored or non-sponsored?
- LP’s and private credit: managing private credit as a strategic allocation
- Co-investments: what are the trends behind using co-investments to increase deal size? Structure, opportunities and risks
- Restructuring: what can a manager do to maximize recoveries when things don’t go to plan?
- Speciality finance: where are the opportunities and how do they fit into a portfolio?
- ABL – asset backed lending: strategies & risks
- Opportunistic credit investing within a global platform: differentiated sourcing generates unique opportunities
- Sector specialist debt managers: differentiated strategies in energy
- Direct Lending: too much money chasing too few deals?