Gain fresh insights and generate new business opportunities at SuperReturn U.S.
Meet Our 2016 Advisory Board
- Brooks Zug (HarbourVest Partners)
- T. Bondurant French (Adams Street Partners)
- David Mussafer (Advent International)
- Stephen Pagliuca (Bain Capital)
- Bruce Evans (Summit Partners)
SuperReturn U.S.'s Advisory Board presented the State Of The Union address, focusing on delivering outsized alpha generation:
- how are the most successful managers managing to achieve this in light of interest rate policy, high valuations & the current frothy environment?
- how are top-performing firms innovating sourcing methods to ensure earlier recognition of valuable opportunities?
We Had Our BIGGEST And BEST Line-Up In 2016!
Ask the questions you want answered at the go-to event for anyone in the U.S. PE & VC arena. Confirmed on the 180+ strong 2016 line-up were:
- Carlyle & KKR gave their unique industry insights
- Geopolitical expert Todd Buccholz examined the global political landscape
- Ethical Hacker Jamie Woodruff offered a live workshop on how you can prevent through action.
Unrivalled Networking Opportunities
As well as a carefully researched and in-depth programme, SuperReturn U.S. consistently delivers you opportunities to network with industry experts and business leaders, all looking to invest in North America.
The event featured both structured and less-formal networking sessions, including:
- drinks receptions
- peer-to peer discussion rooms
- LP & VIP hosted lunch tables
- expert showcases
- the MySuperReturn online networking app, allowing you to view the delegate list in advance and set up meetings with other attendees (for main conference attendees only)
Featuring live coverage direct from Boston plus expert insight from our global network of industry veterans, researchers and practitioners
Join North America's Largest Private Equity & Venture Capital Gathering at SuperReturn U.S.
Inspire New Thinking - Our 2016 Line-Up Saw Industry Titans & Innovators Such As...
Brand New Summits & Workshops For 2016!
Delve deeper into some of the hottest themes in the industry right now
Fundraising & Investor Relations Summit
The best in class told us how they go about managing relationships with their investors, strategising their fundraise, and avoiding key pitfalls.
Industry leaders discussed the keys to their success, how they view the future of the market, and developments for which they are watching out.
The issues of compliance and regulation in the private equity and venture capital industries were explored. Key themes included SEC regulation, risk, insurance, technology & cybersecurity, and valuations.
Want To Raise Your Profile In The North American Private Equity Market And Become A Sponsor Of The Event?
Our sole objective is to help you connect with the SuperReturn community and provide you with the ideal profile. As an event partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm in your sector. Having supplied us with your specific criteria, requirements and stage within your current fundraising cycle we will tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Jesse Thompson on jthompson@IIRUSA.com or call: +001 646 895 7427, or click on the links below for more details.