LPs at SuperReturn US West
SuperReturn US West has become the region's leading gathering for LPs.
Attracting 100+ LPs from around the world, this is the perfect place to do business.
Why 100+ LPs come every year
The latest market intelligence
LPs come from far and wide to hear from leading GPs and fellow LPs on the hottest topics.
Key topics being tackled this year include secondaries, private credit, distressed debt and venture capital.
Fantastic networking opportunities
Discover new ideas and new opportunities from an LP-only breakfast, roundtable discussions, one-to-one meetings with GPs, closed door sessions, speed networking and more.
Early networking access
Be the first to access the full delegate list for the event via our networking app, with exclusive access 4 weeks ahead of the event.
Arrange meetings with leading GPs and fellow LPs and keep track of your schedule using the MySuperReturn App.
Network with the best: a snapshot of the LPs that attended in 2017...
- Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation
- American Family Insurance Company
- American Family Ventures
- Berkeley Endowment Management Company
- Blennemann Family Investments
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
- California State Teachers' Retirement System (CalSTRS)
- City and County of San Francisco
- Contra Costa County Employees' Retirement Association
- Dignity Health
- Gonzalez Family Office
- Guardian Life Insurance
- Hewlett Packard Pension Fund
- Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan
- Russell Insurance
- San Francisco Employees’ Retirement System
- State of Rhode Island
Are you an LP wanting to join us?
We have a limited number of complimentary* institutional investor passes for DFIs, Endowments, Foundations, Insurance Companies, Pension Funds and Sovereign Wealth Funds.
If you would like to register your interest and join us at SuperReturn US West, please contact Savannah Charles.
Phone: +44 (0)20 7017 5612
*Subject to validation criteria and independent verification by 2 different GPs. Maximum of 2 passes per organisation.