26 - 29 September 2016
JW Marriott Hotel,
Exchange strategic insights & create commercial opportunities with 320+ international LPs and 300+ GPs from Asia and beyond
The Annual Meeting Place In Asia For The Global Private Equity Community
SuperReturn Asia Is Part Of The SuperReturn Series - The World's Leading Private Equity Events
Asia's Premier International Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference
Gain Insight Into The Hottest Trends In Asia Right Now
Just some of the new topics on this year's agenda include:
- Venture Capital: With increased capital pouring into venture we explore the emerging trends and put each region to the test in our Venture Capital Summit
- LP Perceptions: We will be asking our global and Asian LPs how they view the global and Asian private equity landscape and don't miss our short and sharp questions in the LP Quick Fire Round
- China: Titans of the industry join us in three dedicated sessions as we ask the big questions about Chinese economic volatility and establish the new normal
Leading Expert Speakers Confirmed
Over 170 experienced speakers are already confirmed, with new speakers being announced every day. Here are some of the latest additions to the lineup:
- Jeff Diehl, Managing Partner, Adams Street Partners
- Tony Duthie, Managing Director, Pacific Equity Partners
- Jie Gong, Partner, Pantheon
- Judith Li, Partner, Lilly Asia Ventures
- Jing Ulrich, Managing Director, JPMorgan Chase
Build Relationships With The People You Want To Meet
Build relationships with industry experts and business leaders, all looking to invest in Asia.
The event features both structured and less-formal networking sessions, including:
- Two Evening Drinks Receptions
- LP-Only Work Stream
- LP-Only Breakfast
- LP-Only Cocktail Reception
- One-to-One Meetings
- Interactive Workshops
- The MySuperReturn online networking app, allowing you to view the delegate list in advance and set up meetings with other attendees
The One-Stop Shop For PE & VC Investing In Asia
Leading Expert Speakers Confirmed
Brand New Summit & Work Stream
Learn from the best in our two Summits and don't miss our LP-Only Work Stream...
Venture Capital Summit
Delve into the emerging trends in venture capital as we dig deeper in country specific sessions. Gain insight into ecommerce in India, the tech ecosystem in China and the regulatory regimes in South East Asia. Expert speakers include Jenny Lee, Managing Partner, GGV Capital and Vishal Harnal, Venture Partner, 500 Startups.
LP/GP Relations & Fundraising Summit
Due diligence, co-investments and fund formation are all hot topics on this year's schedule. Hear the latest data from Probitas Partners and Preqin and listen to our thought leading LPs and GPs as we explore the changing dynamics of this relationship.
LP-Only Work Stream
Join inertactive and focussed sessions led by LPs as we decipher the risk/reward balance in developed vs. developing markets and ask where private equity fits into an LP's wider portfolio.
The unmissable Asian annual meeting for Private Equity & Venture Capital Professionals
Be part of the SuperReturn community and keep up to date with the latest industry news with our specialist insight material, including exclusive articles, video interviews and a series of webinars.
Delegates are responsible for the arrangement and payment of their own travel and accommodation. We have a block of rooms available at the JW Marriott for conference attendees.
Free For LPs
Free for pension funds, endowments, foundations, ILPA members, Insurance Companies, DFIs and sovereign wealth funds. To apply, please send us your address or as much detail on your position/organisation as possible (subject to verification, max 2 passes per organisation).
Get exclusive industry insight with our interviews, articles and content directly from SuperReturn Live
Want To Get Involved?
Our sole objective is to help you connect with the SuperReturn community and provide you with the ideal profile.
As an event partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm in your sector. Having supplied us with your specific criteria, requirements and stage within your current fundraising cycle we will tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget.
Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Jean Perrochon on +44 (0) 20 7017 7297 or at email@example.com