12th December 2018
Central London, UK
Tax & Accounting for Oil & Gas Companies 2018
Optimise your tax and accounting strategies for successful economic recovery in the UK continental shelf.
Engage with the latest policy, industry and reporting updates in this rapidly evolving era of decommissioning.
Why attend Tax and Accounting for Oil & Gas Companies 2018?
UNDERSTAND EVOLVING TAX CHALLENGES AND COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITIES:
- Key features of the 2018 Autumn budget; impact for Upstream oil and gas
- HMRC queries on decommissioning tax relief
- Transferable Tax History in a transaction environment; impact for buyers and sellers
- Transfer Pricing Update; What’s New?
- Update on Tax Authority Disputes
- M&A: Tax in Transactions; structural and commercial issues and solutions
MEET, LEARN FROM AND ENGAGE WITH THE INDUSTRY:
- Corporates; tax and accounting professionals from oil and gas E&P companies
- Financial Controllers and Directors
- Tax and Financial Reporting Managers
- Financial Accountants
- Senior consultants
- 'Big Four' experts
- Regulators and standard setters
GET UP-TO-DATE WITH TECHNICAL ACCOUNTING DEVELOPMENTS:
- Accounting for Joint Ventures and Arrangements in the UKCS
- The impact and implementation of IFRS 16
- Identifying the customer, substance of the joint arrangement; assessment of contractual arrangements, measuring leasing periods
- Implementation strategies; preparing for 2019
- Oil & Gas Impairment and Valuation
- M&A: Accounting for Transactions