Key Highlights Include:
Management Tax on MBO’s
- Structuring the best deal for management teams
- Recent trends in management incentives
- Capital gains tax reliefs
- Is the HMRC/BVCA MoU on valuation still relevant?
- Tax clearances following the amended transaction in securities rules
- How to structure a second tier incentive
- The international aspect
ERS and Internationally Mobile Employees
- The Rules on taxation – the need to know
- Interaction and the Application: New rules vs Old Rules
- The impact on universal application for employees who move jurisdiction
- HMRC what’s on their radar – The Revenue’s objectives discussed
- Potential impact on changes to Non-Dom tax status (in particular those domiciled post 6th April 2017)
- Expected Share Plan and Accounting Changes
- Summary of recent changes
P House Aspects of Corporate Structures. Fund Issues and Carried Interest
- Key elements of fund structures
- 2003 BVCA/HMRC memorandum of understanding
- Issues for remittance basis users and US citizens
- What does the future hold? HMRC Consultation on Fund Managers’ Performance Interests
Interested in Sponsoring this conference?
We can tailor specific sponsorship and exhibition packages to help you meet and influence the people who are going to ensure the growth of your business now and in the future. With a clear understanding of your overall marketing strategy, we will work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke marketing solution to meet your objectives. We will ensure that you enjoy all the benefits of association with the right event, targeted at the right delegates, with a promotional package that underpins your marketing strategy.