Dates to be confirmed for 2019
Transparency | Transformation | Technology
KNect365’s Tax Transformation Summit is the new cutting edge forum designed to bridge the gap between Transformation of the Tax Function and Tax Technology, resulting from the global Transparency agenda.
Choose from Direct Tax or VAT tracks and tailor the learning experience to your requirements
2018 SPEAKER LINE-UP INCLUDED..
2018 AT A GLANCE
Understanding the Changing Role of Business Tax Functions
- What will the role of a company’s tax function look like in the future?
- What will the impact of this be on the structure of tax operations?
- What areas will emerge and what operational features will seem less viable in the future?
- The Global legislative and regulatory landscape affecting the shape of the tax function
- Geopolitical uncertainty and increase in Tax Risk
Developments in Automated Technologies
- Exploring the different forms of automation technology available
- Dashboard monitoring
- Visualisation tools
- Machine learning
- Examining effectiveness of currently implemented technologies
- Opportunities for automation within the Tax Function
Adapting Internal Tax Functions: Q&A with key leaders from Multinationals
- Change in Practice:
- Setting realistic KPIs
- Organisational Models
- Processes and Responsibilities
- Best practice implementation – cost and quality measures
- How can companies prepare, invest and remain aware of future industry shifts?
- Maintaining a rolling 5-year plan
Tax Management 4.0: The Rise of Artificial Intelligence
- Tax obligations as end-to-end processes
- Current developments in Artificial Intelligence
- Future developments in the field of Artificial Intelligence
- Roles, responsibilities and controls for the Tax Function
Enhancing Spreadsheet Performance
- Modeling leading practices
- How to create a more standard process about spreadsheet design
- Governance process around spreadsheet leading practices around people, process and technology
- Microsoft’s Inquire Tool
Trends in Tax Data Analytics
- Technology trends shaping responses to:
- The Global Tax Reset
- Changing expectations of tax professionals
- The technological influence on tax reporting