Explore in depth how telematics impacts the insurance industry
Tackling the Issues Associated with Telematics Data
- Who owns the data?
- How to cost effectively collect data
- Identifying the issues associated with data protection
- Increasing the use of telematics data in the claims process
Understanding the Motor Insurance Market and Customers
- What is driver behaviour?
- Expelling the myth that telematics is just for young drivers
- How aggregators effect the motor insurance market
- What lessons can be learnt from other countries where the use of telematics is more widespread
What Autonomous Vehicles Means for Telematics?
- Will autonomous cars make telematics redundant?
- Can autonomous cars be used to rid the roads of the bad behaviours identified by telematics?
- Can there be different extents to which automation and telematics are used in cars?
- Exploring the next generation of technology
Benefits of Attending
12+ Expert Speakers
9 Key Sessions
In-company training offers you the opportunity to benefit from tailor-made content to suit your needs. Many of our courses can be specially tailored to place an emphasis on your own business objectives, incorporating case studies and examples from your company or business sector.