An awards celebration like no other
Recognizing 500 of the fastest-growing advisors in the US based on revenue growth
Taking place on Wednesday, October 17 as part of the Thrive Growth Summit
Celebrating top advisors
Only advisors who apply and qualify will be considered for the Thrive 500 fastest-growing advisors list. Those who make the list will receive local, regional and national media recognition and will be receive a special discounted rate for the Thrive Growth Summit.
Individuals, teams and companies eligible
The Thrive 500 list will honor advisors and firms of all types —including solo advisors, ensembles, practices, family offices, RIAs and IBD reps.
Get local, regional and national recognition
Applicants for the Thrive 500 will be assessed, segmented and awarded by various criteria, including state, size of book, type of business and other measures.
Meet and learn from other star advisors
Join the rest of the Thrive 500 advisors at our special educational event and awards ceremony where you can learn new business development strategies unique to advisors in growth mode.
Recognition of the value you provide your clients
What are the benefits?
- Thrive500 Fastest Growing Advisor digital logo rights
- Thrive500 press release package (local and national)
- Thrive500 plaque highlighting inclusion on the fastest growing advisors list
- Digital, social, and print promotion by WealthManagement.com
- Discounted rate for the Thrive Growth Summit which includes pictures, promotion, and educational sessions
Who is eligible?
Advisors and firms of all types are eligible to apply including solos, ensembles, practices, family offices, RIAs, wirehouse and IBD reps. Registrations aren’t qualifying factors.
Companies, individuals and teams are all eligible for nomination. Separate applications are required.
Criteria for eligibility
The Thrive500 Awards are determined solely by revenue growth; profitability is not a consideration.
- Advisors must be based in the United States and offer financial services to individual clients (investments, insurance, financial planning, wealth management).
- Revenue must be more than $100,000 in 2015, and revenue in 2018 must exceed revenue in 2015.
- Advisors cannot be the subject of any regulatory action within the last three years.