- Understanding Key TBML Typologies – Devising Strategies to Mitigate Against Risk
- Under/over invoicing
- Bill of lading discrepancies & fraudulent documentation
- Training Staff
- Unusual Trading Patterns
- Trade Finance – Where are the Compliance Risks?
- Reputational Risk
- What does Effective Collaboration Between the 1st and 2nd Line Look Like?
- The proper role of the 1st and 2nd line
- Streamlining compliance processes
- Ensuring adequate understanding of transactions and compliance throughout the business
Three Regional Specialist Sessions
Get and update on the latest trade finance compliance risks by experts with deep insight into the regions:
- North Africa - BACB
- West Africa - FCMB UK
- Iran - Persia International Bank
The financing of trade is at the heart of the global economy, but brings a unique set of compliance challenges.
This concise conference is aimed at financial crime and compliance professionals as well as trade and commodity finance specialists. It will bring you industry insight into the typologies of trade-based money laundering, helping you to spot the red flags and stay ahead of the criminals. With specialist insight into regional issues, emerging typologies, dual-use goods, and sanctions, we will give you practical answers to real-life questions.
The conference will also tackle the issue of balancing business and risk and the proper role of the 1st and 2nd line respectively.
Meet Your Expert Speakers
Partnership Opportunities Now Available
Trade-Based Money Laundering & Trade Finance Compliance Forum 2018 offers a variety of commercial opportunities to raise your profile to our focused audience of asset management professionals.
We tailor specific packages to help you meet and influence the people who are going to ensure the growth of your business now and in the future.
With a clear understanding of your overall marketing strategy, we will work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke solution to meet your objectives.
Get in touch with Jo Dixon to discuss speaking and exhibition opportunities.