- Establishing a Risk Appetite & Red Flags for TBML
- Sumitomo Mitsuit Bank Corporation
- FCMB UK
- Balancing Business & Risk – Trade Finance & De-Risking
- Crown Agents Bank
- Lambert Commodities
- British Arab Commercial Bank
- ICC UK
- Vessel Checking and Financial Crime Compliance
- Standard Chartered Bank
Views from the Regulators
With the shifting sanctions landscape and dual-use goods being key issues for all firms we are pleased to present representatives from the ECO, OFAC and OFSI speaking on issues such as:
- Dual-use goods
- Sanctions enforcements view through a trade finance lens
- Recent changes to Iran, Cuba and Russia sanctions
- Due diligence from a trade and financial sanctions perspective
The financing of trade is at the heart of the global economy, but brings a unique set of compliance challenges.
This concise conference is aimed at financial crime and compliance professionals as well as trade and commodity finance specialists. It will bring you industry insight into the typologies of trade-based money laundering, helping you to spot the red flags and stay ahead of the criminals. With specialist insight into vessel and port checking, beneficial ownership, dual-use goods, and sanctions, we will give you practical answers to real-life questions.
The conference will also tackle the issue of balancing business and risk and the effects for correspondent banking relationships to highlight the precarious balancing act between compliance and trade finance.