Shaping the Global Agenda of the Offshore World
TransTrusts - 32 Years & Counting!
Welcome back to our original Transcontinental Trusts conference for an exciting new approach to go about successfully planning for your clients in the new world.
This year, we aim to provide you with the in depth knowledge and networking opportunities you need to understand how to go about advising your clients thoroughly, we bring you our newly revamped Transcontinental Trusts Conference with no guest places available!
New for 2017...
Two New Co-Chairs for the Main Conference
- Filippo Noseda, Withers Worldwide
- Arabella Murphy, Maurice Turner Gardner
Brand New Agenda:
- This focusses on the technical aspects and the difficulties faced when advising your clients about the Trust Industry and the Offshore World.
- Discuss how to go about protecting and planning effectively for your clients
Unrivalled Networking Events:
- Drinks Receptions
Our Newly Revamped - Trans Trust Litigation Conference Day
Why Should I Attend This?
- Chaired by Elspeth Talbot-Rice QC
- Allows you to hear from leading experts in the industry
- Is a separately bookable day from the conference
- Delves into the latest litigation specific issues affecting our world today
2017 Speakers Include...
2017 Rising Star Competition
By popular demand we are launching the Rising Star competition for 2017!
To Nominate a Rising Star
New for 2017, complimentary places will be available for rising stars in the industry to attend the main conference and have the chance to participate as a speaker.
For group bookings of 3 or more, you will receive 1 complimentary nomination place. For 1 or 2 bookings, you can register a nominee at a 50% discount.
A nominee must have 5 years or less within the industry.
Nominee must present 1,000 word paper entitled:
"The future of private client practice. In a world of increasing transparency and cross-border tax enforcement, what do you see as the most important role(s) for an international private clients lawyer?”
The winning paper will be invited to present for 10 minutes at end of conference. Deadline for entries is 26th May 2017, and all entries will be included in delegate documentation pack and posted online.
Sponsor the Programme
Position yourself as the provider/leader to the next generation of private client practitioners.
The rising star programme sponsor will host the rising star drinks reception, and awards ceremony.