Shaping the Global Agenda of the Offshore World
TransTrusts - 32 Years & Counting!
Welcome back to our original Transcontinental Trusts conference for an exciting new approach to go about successfully planning for your clients in the new world.
This year, to provide you with the in depth knowledge and networking opportunities you need to understand how to go about advising your clients thoroughly, we bring you our newly revamped Transcontinental Trusts Conference.
New for 2017...
Two New Co-Chairs for the Main Conference
- Filippo Noseda, Withers Worldwide
- Arabella Murphy, Maurice Turner Gardner
Brand New Agenda:
- This focusses on the technical aspects and the difficulties faced when advising your clients about the Trust Industry and the Offshore World.
- Discuss how to go about protecting and planning effectively for your clients
Unrivalled Networking Events:
- Boat Cruise on Lake Geneva
- Drinks Receptions
Our Newly Revamped - Trans Trust Litigation Conference Day
Why Should I Attend This?
- Chaired by Elspeth Talbot-Rice QC
- Allows you to hear from leading experts in the industry
- Is a separately bookable day from the conference
- Delves into the latest litigation specific issues affecting our world today
Reasons to Attend
2016 Speakers Included...
Themes for 2016 Included:
- Tax Planning, Trust & Transparency
- CRS & Trust Reporting
- Will the US give Information to other Jurisdictions
- Changing the Media Mood around Offshore
TRUSTS IN 2020
- Beneficial Ownership of Companies & Trusts
- Future of International Finance Centres
- Bermuda Initiatives
- Future for the British International Finance Centres
- Initiatives Affecting Private Clients in Asia
- Latin American Client: Transparency & Tax
- Russian Clients: De-offshorization & Taxation of Foreign Trusts
- US Clients: Expatriating Citizenship