12 - 13 December 2019
Downtown Miami, FL, USA
U.S. Trust and Estate Planning
Successfully establishing and managing trusts in the U.S. for optimized asset protection, tax efficiency and wealth preservation.
Navigating the challenges and opportunities of evolving federal and state laws, tax frameworks and cross-border strategies for the benefit of the modern private client in the U.S. and abroad.
What will you gain?
BENEFIT FROM EXPERT PLANNING STRATEGIES:
- Asset protection hot spots; opportunities onshore vs offshore
- Moving trusts to the US; Practical challenges and opportunities
- Effectively using trusts in cross-border planning; PPLI as a cross-border tool
- Comparing domestic locations; pros and cons
- Latest strategies for tax efficiency in the US
- Key considerations for your client; finding the right fit; successfully advising the modern family
MAKE TOP CONNECTIONS AND LEARN FROM THE INDUSTRY:
Key decision-makers and senior industry experts from across the U.S. and key offshore jurisdictions, including:
- Trust companies
- Wealth managers
- Law firms
- Tax advisory specialists
- Offshore and cross-border experts
GET AHEAD WITH KEY LEGAL AND REGULATORY INSIGHT:
- Evolving state and federal laws; impact for establishing and managing trusts and estates across the U.S.
- Tax consequences of asset protection trusts
- Impact of worldwide information exchange for client and advisers
- Advising on CRS and FATCA
- South Dakota; legislative, judicial and executive branch actions
- Delaware; impact of the Trust Act 2019
Partner, Chair of International Private Client Practice
Henderson, Caverly & Pum LLP
Arthur J. Dichter
Director of International Tax Services
Berkowitz Pollack & Brant Advisors and Accountants
Showcase your expertise to key industry players
Demonstrate your firm's competitive edge and expand your visibility to an audience of senior decision-makers establishing and managing trusts across the U.S.
We will tailor sponsorship and exhibition packages to help you meet and influence the people who are going to ensure the growth of your business now and in the future.
Get in touch with Hannah McGeachy to find out how you can get involved.