7 November 2019
US/UK Tax Planning 2019, London
The essential US and UK Tax Planning conference, helping you and your clients plan effectively, post Trump and Brexit
Covering the impact of artificial intelligence on the professional advisor, GILTI & Other effects of TCJA, and much more.
Bursting with Key Information Including:
The most significant US tax reform in over 30 years were signed into law in December with most of the provisions taking immediate effect from January 1st 2018, making this conference ideally timed for advisors to discuss the likely practical implications of these changes. Clients will be asking how do these changes impact me and this conference will ensure you will be able to advice your clients in detail.
The impacts are potentially significant in many areas and could impact your client's decisions on how they run their businesses, if they are going to buy/sell a home or make many other life decisions such as moving.
Join us to discuss these issues and many more currently facing advisers with transatlantic clients.
What will we cover?
- “Foreign” Trusts: A US & UK perspective on offshore considerations
- Succession planning tools: do trusts still offer opportunity?
- The milestones of a marriage
- The international sportsperson & entertainer: Tax & Immigration
- Tax Enforcement – US & UK Update: what is around the corner?
- Current trends (and outlook) in wealth advisory
- 20 Family Business: Planning for an exit and the after effects
- Advising the PE executive: Tax, Wealth Management & Succession
Who Should Attend?
- Tax Advisors
- Wealth Managers
- Private Banks
- Any advisor with a US/UK HNW Client
PS we also have a US version of this event next spring. Contact rosie.graham@informa for more details.
Why Attend this Event
An engaged and senior audience drawn from the whole intermediary network to HNWs is the perfect opportunity to benefit from meeting your key audience tailored to you. Many exclusive networking opportunities tare available at Cross Border Planning allowing you to connect with stakeholders you want to.
The speaker faculty is carefully selected for each and every event to bring the best thinkers on a particular topic to the events whatever.
Independent & Impartial
As the only fully independent provider of such events we are uniquely positioned to provide impartial events for the benefit of the whole industry. Our only interest is the success and stellar experience at our events of our attendees.