V-FI Asia 2019: Asia’s Leading Forum on Valuation and Risk
The not-to-be-missed networking event in the valuation professional's calendar
Explore the Key Issues Affecting Valuation in Asia
- How do changing global markets affect the valuation controller's work?
- What does the global IBOR transition mean for the valuation profession?
- What does HKMA guideline CRG13 mean in relation to the valuation space?
- How can we apply data science to valuation and risk?
Live Polling from Questions Posed by the Industry Leaders
Utilize our polling software for live opinions throughout the conference on topics such as:
- Asia-Centric Issues in Valuation
- Key Considerations Relating to MVA Calculations
- Best Practices for Valuation Function Management
Essential Updates and Unparalleled Networking Opportunities
With our comprehensive one day event, examine issues affecting every stage of the valuation process. Benchmark yourself against peers and understand the hottest topics in the valuation space.
With topics ranging from the technical to the high-level and strategic, V-Fi offers something for everyone. We take a holistic look at the valuation function, providing a forum for discussion with dozens of senior decision-makers.