V-Fi Europe 2018: Europe's Leading Summit on Valuation and Risk for Financial Instruments
Leading insights on the key trends in Valuation & Risk Control, Pricing, Methodology, and Governance
"The Essential Forum for Valuations Professionals"
Highlights of V-Fi Europe 2018
Keep up with the Latest Trends in MVA, xVA, Model Risk AVAs, IFRS9, PruVal, Machine Learning in Valuations, and more
2018 Signature Sessions Include:
- Going Beyond Consensus Data
- Appropriate Models and Strategies for Valuation Functions in 2018 and Beyond
- Emerging Challenges in XVA Implementation
- Operationalizing New Technology in Anomaly Detection
Three focus streams on day two
- On the afternoon of day two of the conference, delegates will have the option of attending sessions grouped into one of three thematic streams:
- Stream A – Adjustments
- Stream B – Pru Val and SWD
- Stream C – Trading and Technology
Meet 180+ peers
- Now in its 7th year, V-Fi is the premier gathering for the valuation community.
- Over 180 Heads of Valuation, Product Control, Risk, Finance and Trading in attendance annually
- Join peers, friends and thought leaders for best practice sharing, discussion and drinks at this unmissable annual summit.