17 Speakers including Asset Owners, Asset Managers and Fund Administrators - all in just one day...
10 sessions being covered at this unique 4th Annual Forum!
In just one day, benefit from practical experiences and guidance via 10 sessions from Funds Valuation, Operations, Risk and Control specialists from Buy-Side Firms.
6 presentations delivering practical guidance including:
An Overview Key Regulations Impacting on Asset Pricing and How They Interrelate
- Chris Johnson, Senior Product Manager, Market Data, HSBC Securities Services
Developing Governance Practices and Evidencing Transparent and Defensible Valuations
- Shailen Patel, Director, Wealth & Asset Management, EY
2 panel sessions addressing key challenges including:
ASSET MANAGER & OWNER PANEL SESSION: Perspectives on Enhancing Outsourced Valuation Operations Due Diligence and Oversight
- Milen Johar, Head of Investment Reporting and Control, BT Pension Scheme Management
- David Bonsall, Head of GLG Middle Office Accounting, MAN Group
- Ralph Ousen, Valuation Officer, PGGM Investments
3 case studies from Buy-Side Firms including:
Learning Lessons and Shaping Controls from Past Operational Incidents
- Mark Sedgewick, Head of Asset Valuation, Fidelity
Extent to Which Automation and Robotics Can Substitute Human Control in Asset Pricing and the Inherent Challenges
- Ovo Gharoro, Head of Valuation Governance & Market Data Services, M&G Investments
The 4th Annual Valuation & Pricing for Buy-Side Firms Forum in numbers...
Become an Event Partner and raise your Firm's profile within the Buy-Side Asset Pricing space...
As an event sponsorship or exhibition Partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm for Buy-Side Asset Pricing advice, software and data. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Jo Dixon on firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 (0) 207 551 9318, or click on the link below for more details.