10-11 March 2020
AML & ABC Forum 2020
Benchmark your compliance processes and understand the impact of regulatory developments in AML & ABC
Join us at the successor event to ABC Minds Financial Services and the Infoline AML, Sanctions & KYC conference
The 2020 AML & ABC Forum:
Day 1 Key Sessions:
- Panel Session: Aligning AML & ABC Compliance – What are the Benefits?
- Panel Session: Heads of Financial Crime Think Tank
- Easy as ABC? Heads of ABC Panel
- Panel: First Contact – Establishing Efficient KYC & Client Onboarding Processes & Utilising new Technologies
Day 2 Key Sessions:
- Panel Session: Managing Reputational Risk
- Panel Session: Enforcement Agencies
- Presentation: Big Data, Regulation & GDPR
- Presentation: Conducting a Complex AML Investigation – A Case Study
AML & ABC Streams:
Both days will feature two session streams running in parallel on each of AML and ABC compliance in the financial services sector. These sessions will be focused on critical topics within each of AML and ABC and will allow delegates to attend sessions most relevant to their interests.
In line with trends in the financial services sector, several sessions will have a strong technology focus. This will include sessions such as:
- First Contact – Establishing Efficient KYC & Client Onboarding Processes & Utilising new Technologies
- Digitising Compliance
- Best Friends? Using Technology & Data to Manage Risk
- Conducting Due Diligence on Alternative Investments – Current Issues and Evolving Best Practice
By the industry for the industry: the speakers and agenda topics have been identified and selected by industry experts and corporate compliance leaders to create an impartial and content-focused event.
This event will offer delegates an unparalleled analysis of the latest regulation, trends, and developments in the industry as well as giving the opportunity to network with more than 200 industry colleagues.
BECOME AN 2020 EVENT PARTNER AND RAISE YOUR FIRM'S PROFILE WITHIN THE AML & ABC FORUM SPACE..
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as the go-to firm!
Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved!
For a bespoke package, contact Sophie Serhan at Sophie.Serhan@informa.com or call: +44 (0)20 7551 9931.