26 June 2018
Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore,
EXCRED SINGAPORE: INSURING TRADE & INVESTMENT IN ASIA PACIFIC
Following London and New York, ExCred is docking in Singapore to provide an unmissable forum for corporates, traders, banks, insurers, ECAs & DFIs to discuss how credit & political risk insurance supports international trade & investment.
HEAR FROM AND ENGAGE WITH:
WHY ATTEND EXCRED SINGAPORE?
6 Reasons not to miss out:
The One and Only Entirely Insurance Focused Event in Asia Pacific
- As the use credit & political risk insurance continues to grow steadily in Apac, ExCred gathers all the biggest players and puts insurance centre stage.
Get The Insurance Buyer Perspective
- More than 40 leading traders, corporates, banks and funds take the stage to discuss their trade environment and how they are using the products for risk mitigation and capital relief.
Gain Insight Into Role of Insurance in Supply Chains, Structured Commodity & Project Finance
- As insurance is used in an ever wider range of transactions, we bring you the key players in supply chains, structured commodity & project finance to discuss the most recent developments.
Join an Unrivalled Networking Opportunity
- This is your chance to make the most of over 6 hours of networking at the center of Asia's largest trading hub. Don't miss out on meeting the most influential decision makers!
Learn About Innovative Products and Partners
- Find out what new products and platforms are being developed and who insurers and banks are partnering with to best serve their clients.
Get the Latest Update on Key Markets & Opportunities in Asia Pacific
- What are the risk and opportunities coming out of the belt and road initiative? what's the outlook for emerging and frontier markets? how are renewable energy projects being supported? All will be answered
The ExCred Series in Numbers
The Woodstock of credit insurance
Highly topical, focused, relevant conference. Seamlessly organised and extremely well attended
Great conference, bringing together the industry experts from the insurance sector with the active users of trade credit & political risk insurance
Credendo – Single Risk
A very important industry opportunity to learn about the latest trends in the sector, best practices and to network with very important people in the industry