Main Conference: 26 - 27 February, 2019 Workshop days TBC
The Leading Event for the Global Trade & Investment Insurance Industry
Join the ExCred Community and engage with more than 350 senior representatives of Banks, Traders, Exporters, Private Insurers ECAs & DFIs
3 Key Reasons to Join the ExCred Community
1. Meet the Industry - 350+ Senior Executives
ExCred has been running for 28 years as the leading annual forum for the international trade and insurance industry. Join our growing community to connect with the major users of insurance, providers of it (both public & private) and everyone else in between. This diverse forum of institutions and companies is a key networking opportunity and not one to miss out on.
2. Gain Insight - 100+ Thought Leaders Speaking
- Hear from the industries most influential professionals on how trade credit & politcal risk insurance is facilitating international trade and investment. What do buyers want? What can insurers provide?
To become a speaker and contribute to the discussion contact dean.forrester.gb2@informa .com
3. Network - 6 Hours Over Two Days
- As banks a corporates continue expand their use of insurance, ExCred provides the perfect opportunity to create new relationships and strengthen existing ones. Become an ExCred partner to raise your profile in the insurance ecosystem.
To become a partner contact Shahan.Abayakoon@informa.com
2019 Speakers Include:
Key Themes for 2019
- How can governments mobilize private capital for innovation and growth
- How can innovation finance and trade credit instruments cooperate?
- Understanding Credit Insurance as an Asset Class
- How can key African markets raise capital more efficiently?
- How is the underwriting market responding to Brexit?
- How are banks responding?
- What is UKEF doing to prepare for Brexit?
- What are the technical implications financiers and exporters should be aware of?
Shifts in the Global Economy
- Which sectors and markets promise the most investment opportunity and growth?
- Who is challenging global OECD regulations for ECAs?
- What do newly mandated DFIs mean for investors and financiers?
- What tariffs and sanctions should we expect in the near future?
Highly topical, focused, relevant conference. Seamlessly organised and extremely well attended
Managing Director - Global Head of Credit Risk Insurance
Great conference bringing together the industry experts from the insurance sector with the active users of trade credit and political risk insurance world
Credendo - Single Risk
Very rare to come across an extremely well run SCTF event that is informative and keeps to schedule and topics
Vice President - Structured Commodity Trade Finance
BMCE Bank International
Great event with a wide panel of interlocutors coming from the whole industry
Trade & Commodity Finance - Metals, Energy and Softs
Broad, extense and very interesting conference
Financial Institutions Credit Risk Analyst