3 Key Reasons to Become Part of a Growing Community
1. Meet the Industry - 350+ Senior Executives
- ExCred has been running for 27 years as the leading annual international forum for the trade & investment insurance industry and their clients. Join a growing community to connect with all the major insurance buyers & carries, both private & public.
Book your place and join the community
2. Gain Insight - 100+ Thought Leaders Speaking
- Hear from the industries most influential professionals on how trade credit & politcal risk insurance is facilitating international trade and investment. What do buyers want? What can insurers provide?
To become a speaker and contribute to the discussion contact greg.gale@informa .com
3. Network - 6 Hours Over Two Days
- As banks a corporates continue expand their use of insurance ExCred provides the perfect opportunity to create new relationships and strengthen existing ones. Become an ExCred partner to raise your profile and make the most of this opportunity.
To become a partner contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Speakers Include:
Key Themes for 2018
Supporting International Trade & Investment
- Find out who is doing what to support trade & investment worldwide.
- Who's collaborating and who is competing?
- What do financiers require to drive global investment?
- What products are private insurers and ECAs developing to support big and small?
Communicating for Progress
- What are the greatest challenges industry stakeholders are facing?
- Working with ECAs- an exporter perspective
- Interpreting Regulation
- What role are industry bodies playing
Risks & Opportunities Around the Globe
- As cities continue to grow, what are the risks and opportunities?
- The current African landscape
- Renewable and Infrastructure in Latin America
- Reading the Middle East
- Geo-political risks in developed countries
Highly topical, focused, relevant conference. Seamlessly organised and extremely well attended
Managing Director - Global Head of Credit Risk Insurance
Great conference bringing together the industry experts from the insurance sector with the active users of trade credit and political risk insurance world
Credendo - Single Risk
Very rare to come across an extremely well run SCTF event that is informative and keeps to schedule and topics
Vice President - Structured Commodity Trade Finance
BMCE Bank International
Great event with a wide panel of interlocutors coming from the whole industry
Trade & Commodity Finance - Metals, Energy and Softs
Broad, extense and very interesting conference
Financial Institutions Credit Risk Analyst
Morning Workshop - Creating Capacity: Private Insurance for Project Finance
26 February 2018 - Led by SMBC + Special Guests
The workshop gave participants an understanding of how private insurance is used in project finance structures and provided insight into how underwriters are working to include it within their portfolios. What do banks require from the insurers, what are the risks/opportunities & key legal aspects?
Afternoon Workshop - Legal Aspects of Export Credit & PRI Claims
26 February 2018 - Led by Ince & Co + Special Guest
This workshop was designed for buyers of insurance eager to learn more about the legal aspects of insurance products. Highly respected practitioners, Ince & Co, led participants from the basic concepts to claims, recoveries and disputes over the course of the afternoon.