The Leading Event for the Global Trade & Investment Insurance Industry
Join the ExCred Community and engage with more than 350 senior representatives of Banks, Traders, Exporters, Private Insurers ECAs & DFIs
3 Key Reasons to Join the ExCred Community
1. Meet the Industry - 350+ Senior Executives
ExCred has been running for 29 years as the leading annual forum for insuring global trade and investment. Join our growing community to connect with the major users of insurance, providers of it (both public & private) and everyone else in between. This diverse forum of institutions and companies is a key networking opportunity and not one to miss out on.
2. Gain Insight - 100+ Thought Leaders Speaking
- Hear from the industries most influential professionals on how trade credit & politcal risk insurance is facilitating international trade and investment. What do buyers want? What can insurers provide?
To become a speaker and contribute to the discussion contact dean.forrester.gb2@informa .com
3. Network - 6 Hours Over Two Days
- As banks a corporates continue expand their use of insurance, ExCred provides the perfect opportunity to create new relationships and strengthen existing ones. Become an ExCred partner to raise your profile in the insurance ecosystem.
To become a partner contact Shahan.Abayakoon@informa.com
2019 Speakers Include:
Key Themes for 2019
- How can governments mobilize private capital for innovation and growth
- How can innovation finance and trade credit instruments cooperate?
- Understanding Credit Insurance as an Asset Class
- How can key African markets raise capital more efficiently?
- How is the underwriting market responding to Brexit?
- How are banks responding?
- What is UKEF doing to prepare for Brexit?
- What are the technical implications financiers and exporters should be aware of?
Shifts in the Global Economy
- Which sectors and markets promise the most investment opportunity and growth?
- Who is challenging global OECD regulations for ECAs?
- What do newly mandated DFIs mean for investors and financiers?
- What tariffs and sanctions should we expect in the near future?
Hear From Our Expert Speakers
We caught up with Eriks Atvars to talk tech, trends and opportunities in 2019.
Postgraduate Certificate in Export Finance and Trade Credit Insurance
Our partnering course run by Offenburg University will take your career in export finance, trade credit, risk and insurance to the next level. You will gain a PG Certificate in Export Finance & Trade Credit Insurance, all without taking time off work.