Analysis of Key Markets for Export Credit & Political Risk
- As emerging markets generally under-perform
- which are the key bright spots bucking the trend?
- Are they able to compensate for the rest?
- What are Banks’ and Insurers’ perspectives on the hottest markets?
- What is the 2017 outlook for the Middle East?
- Which are Asia’s best performing markets?
- What is the overview for China?
- Is India a special opportunity as it bucks the trend by reducing its trade deficit whilst continuing to grow its economy?
- Are CPRI markets acknowledging Indonesia, Vietnam & Philippines as rising markets for exporters?
Louis Habib Deloncle -
Chairman, Credit & Surety Working Party,
Michal Ron -
Managing Director, Head of International Business,
Valentino Gallo -
Global Head of Export & Agency Finance,
David Anderson -
Managing Director Credit & Political Risk,
Nabil Jijakli -
Bessem Soua -
Head of Business Acquisition Division,