14 March 2019
Back again for the 8th year this conference will examine how to protect your clients in times of increased scrutiny
Examine the enduring role of offshore structures in times of change, with 25+ international speakers from across the industry
Key Highlights Include
Why Attend the Event?
The International Trusts & Private Client Forum is the longest running conference serving the industry on the island.
Join us and 25+ speakers from Jersey and Internationally to discuss the key issues effecting the market.
Local speakers to be released shortly.
Key Sessions Include
- Brexit and the effect on the Channel Islands
- The Future of Offshore - Where and What is Next and What Can the Industry do about it?
- Helping families prepare for reputational risk
- International Private Client Case Update
- Amendments to Trust Law – What is the Impact?
and much more
- Are anti-Bartlett clauses a good thing for trusts
- GDPR and trusts
- Tax Updates
- The Future of Wealth Management Structures and much more
Who has attended previously?
UBS Trustees Ltd
First Names Group
Citibank Channel Islands Ltd
Baker & Partners
Why are we different?
- Interactive panel format designed to encourage delegate discussion
- Expert international and local speakers discussing the hottest topics affecting the industry now
- We are a fully independent events provider and are uniquely positioned to provide impartial events for the benefit of the whole industry. Our only interest is the success and stellar experience at our events of our attendees.
Confirmed speakers include
Extremely interesting topics and excellent speakers
The seminar was engaging, thought provoking and practiical, it was easy to digest and used to great effect.
Engaging, relevant and thought provoking, bringing current issues to the forefront for debate and discussion.