Operational Taxes for Banks 2019
Industry solutions for the latest regulatory and operational tax challenges for banks
Comprehensive operational tax discussions on upcoming QI audits, Mandatory Disclosure Rules, CRS and FATCA lessons learned, and the role of digital maturity
2018: HMRC & Industry Speakers
Highlights of the 2018 event Included...
Benchmark operational tax processes against leading industry speakers across two panel discussions, and gain timely insights into HMRC expectations of recent policy developments affecting banks
Timely HMRC Presentation on MDR Expectations and the Latest Policy Developments
- Hear a presentation from Helen Baird-Parker, Senior Policy Advisor at HMRC on the Mandatory Disclosure Rules and DAC6
2 Panel Sessions Addressing Upcoming Regulations and AEOI Lessons Learned
- FATCA & CRS in a Lessons Learned context with Lloyds, UBS, Wells Fargo, BNY Mellon, and Thomson Reuters
- Operational Challenges of Upcoming QI Audits with Deutsche Bank, HSBC, ABN AMRO, and KPMG
Industry and Adviser Case Studies: Key Technical & Regulatory Challenges
- Maintaining a Strong Tax Governance and Compliance Programme with Corinna Hedke, Director of Client Tax Compliance, Standard Chartered
- Implementation and Data Privacy Aspects of Mandatory Disclosure Rules with Jayne Newton, Practice Lead, Regulatory Compliance & Advisory at Efficient Frontiers International (EFI)
- Adviser Perspective on Periodic Reviews and Key Industry Trends for QI and Beyond with Owen Gibbs, Director at Deloitte
Become an Event Partner and raise your Firm's profile within the Banking Taxation space...
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget.
Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Jo Dixon on Jo.Dixon@informa.com or call: +44 (0)20 7551 9931.