14 May 2019
Grange Tower Bridge Hotel,
Operational Taxes for Banks
Industry solutions for the latest regulatory and operational tax challenges for banks
Benchmark preparedness for DAC6, and stay ahead of developments in European Transaction Taxes, Withholding Tax, Making Tax Digital and more
Meet the 2019 speakers...
Explore the 2019 Agenda...
Drive efficiency in your firm and prepare for policy requirements
Tackle DAC6 implementation in the UK
- Keep pace with UK adoption of DAC6 and hear from HMRC's David Smith on current policy work
- Benchmark preparations against a number of leading banks
Streamline processes and operations within your firm
- Debate the integration of compliance into the traditional tax function
- Explore the use of technology solutions and systems in operational taxes
Stay ahead of tax developments in the UK and EU
- Update on transaction taxes in France and Spain
- Withholding taxes developments under the new German Investment Tax Act, and impact after Brexit
Become an Event Partner and raise your Firm's profile within the Banking Taxation space...
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget.
Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Jo Dixon on Jo.Dixon@informa.com or call: +44 (0)20 7551 9931.