LPs at SuperReturn Asia
SuperReturn Asia has become the region's leading gathering for LPs, eager to exchange valuable knowledge and engage in top-end networking.
Attracting 400+ LPs from around the world, this is the perfect place to do business.
Why 400+ LPs come every year
The latest market intelligence
LPs come from far and wide to hear from leading GPs and fellow LPs on the hottest topics.
Key topics being tackled this year include fundraising, secondaries, co-investments, spin-outs, disintermediation and venture capital.
Fantastic networking opportunities
Discover new ideas and new opportunities from an LP-only breakfast, roundtable discussions, one-to-one meetings with GPs, closed door sessions, speed networking and more.
Early networking access
Be the first to access the full delegate list for the event via our networking app, with exclusive access 3 weeks ahead of the event.
Arrange meetings with leading GPs and fellow LPs and keep track of your schedule using the MySuperReturn App.
Network with the best: a snapshot of the LPs that attended in 2016...
- Anbang Insurance Group Co Ltd
- California Institute of Technology
- CDPQ Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- China Post Life Insurance
- Cook Children's Health Care System
- CPPIB Asia
- GIC Special Investments
- Government Pension Investment Fund
- Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company
- Maryland State Retirement & Pension
- Mousse Partners
- Mueller Asia Limited
- New York State Teachers' Retirement System
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
- Pennsylvania State Employees’ Retirement System
- Shanda Group
- Sun Hung Kai & Co
- Taiwan Life Insurance Co
- Temasek International Pte Ltd
- Texas County & District Retirement System
- The Guardian Life Insurance Company
- University of Cambridge
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation
ARE YOU AN LP WANTING TO JOIN US?
We offer a limited number of complimentary passes to LPs, subject to validation. If you would like to register your interest and join us at SuperReturn Asia, please contact Chloe Elliott.
Phone: +44 (0)20 7017 5082
Please note that complimentary passes are only available to the following organisations: Pension funds, Insurance companies, Sovereign wealth funds, DFI's, Endowments, Foundations and ILPA members.