The Flagship Private Client Trusts Event
2017 Highlights Include
Enjoy Lively Panel Discussions with the Industry Experts
- Benefit from in depth breakfast briefings,
- Specialised streaming sessions and jurisdictional focuses
- Unique networking opportunities
The Mock Application is back!
QC's will engage in lively debate infront our of heavy weight judging panel.
New Topics Covered in 2017
- Extracting information from trusts
- Designer Legislation
- Asset Protection
- History of the America's Cup
- The issue about an issue - the unexpected beneficiary
An elite line-up of 65+ Judges, QCs and Barristers including:
2017 Rising Star Competition
By popular demand the Rising Star competition is back for 2017!
How to Enter
Rising stars with under 7 years experience are invited to submit an essay on the subject:
Private client structuring: showcasing legal innovation and world class legal expertise or a device to assist the rich get richer?
Word Limit- 1000 max
Please submit your essay by the 1st April 2017 to Rosie.Graham@informa.com to be assessed by our esteemed judging panel of industry professionals.
What do you Win?
- The opportunity to present your essay to the whole delegation.
- Complimentary pass to the 2017 event for all entrees
Testimonial from Last Year's Winner
“The Rising Star competition provided a valuable opportunity to attend a conference packed with interesting talks given by leading experts in the trusts industry. It was a great privilege to be given the chance to present my paper at the end of the conference. At the talks and at the numerous social events, I was able to meet other junior practitioners taking part in the competition and established practitioners, some of whom I have been able to work with since. I would absolutely recommend the competition to others.”
Emma Hargreaves, Barrister, Serle Court
What to Expect in 2017
Jon Conder and Basil Zirinis will once again be co-chairing the event in their inimitable style
2017's event will be opened by The Hon. Michael Dunkley of the Government of Bermuda
Specialist streams & technical break-out sessions include the US, UK, Europe & Trust Litigation
Unparalleled Networking Events
Network with the TransTrusts community throughout the event at our unique parties and events, all set in the beautiful surroundings of Southampton, Bermuda inluding:
- Wednesday 3rd May - Welcome BBQ Hosted by the BDA. Kick off at 7.30 pm on the Great Lawn, Fairmont Southampton
- Thursday 4th May - Beach Party Hosted by Meritus Trust from 6.30 - 8.30 - buses to take delegates down to the beach from 6.20
- Thursday 4th May - Dinner on the Beach served from 8.30