2018 Conference Highlights Include:
KEY REGULATORY DISCUSSIONS:
- Key UCITS & AIFMD developments; latest updates from the European Securities Markets Authority
- MiFID II implementation; impact on US managers and European clients
- The European Supervisory Authorities (ESA) review
- GDPR: Aim, scope and impact on managers
- Navigating evolving disclosure requirements; costs and charges
MEET, LEARN AND BUILD RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE INDUSTRY:
- Leading global, medium and boutique asset managers
- National financial regulators and supervisors
- National fund associations
- Fund distributors
- Fund administrators
- Independent advisors
- Senior legal counsel and compliance specialists
DEVELOPING DISTRIBUTION OPPORTUNITIES:
- European fund flows and sales trends; evolving investor demand
- Cross-border distribution post-Brexit
- Successfully launching UCITS & AIFs in Europe
- The future of outsourcing and 3rd party ManCos
- The growth of the passive market; how can active managers compete?
- International market developments: Asia's integration into the global financial market
Our 2018 Expert Speaker Faculty:
Become a Partner for 2018
UCITS & AIFMD for US Managers 2018 offers a variety of commercial opportunities to raise your profile to our focused audience of asset management professionals.
We tailor specific packages to help you meet and influence the people who are going to ensure the growth of your business now and in the future.
With a clear understanding of your overall marketing strategy, we will work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke solution to meet your objectives.
Get in touch with Madeleine Corr to discuss speaking and exhibition opportunities.