Returning March 2020
Midtown, New York City, NY, USA
UCITS & AIFMD for US Managers
Navigating the changing European landscape with successful investment, distribution and regulatory strategies
Get the inside scoop on launching and selling in the European market.
Why attend UCITS & AIFMD for US Managers?
KEEP UP WITH DEVELOPING DISTRIBUTION OPPORTUNITIES:
- European fund flows and sales trends; evolving investor demand
- Cross-border distribution post-Brexit
- Successfully launching UCITS & AIFs in Europe
- The growth of the passive market
- The business case for ESG and sustainable investment
BUILD INDUSTRY RELATIONSHIPS THAT MATTER:
- Global and boutique asset managers selling in Europe
- National regulators and supervisors
- National fund associations
- Fund distributors
- Senior legal counsel and compliance specialists
GET AHEAD WITH KEY REGULATORY DISCUSSIONS:
- Major UCITS & AIFMD developments; latest updates from the European Securities Markets Authority
- Impact of the European Supervisory Authorities (ESA) review
- CMU, PRIIPs - Where are we now?
- MiFID II post-implementation; impact on US managers and European clients
Meet the Expert Speakers for 2019:
Make connections that matter. Meet highly experienced experts and key decision-makers from across the US and Europe under one roof.
Become a Partner for 2020
Engage with senior US managers launching and distributing into Europe, navigating the challenges and opportunities of this rapidly evolving market.
Showcase your expertise on a top-level speaker faculty and market-driven agenda.
Get in touch with Shahan Abayakoon to discuss speaking and exhibition opportunities.