25 - 26 September 2018
UCITS & AIFMD London 2018
Navigating the evolving European regulatory framework and preparing for the post-Brexit landscape with successful product, distribution and investment strategies
Discover how managers are planning to survive and thrive in the countdown to Brexit
2017 Conference Highlights Included:
DEVELOPING DISTRIBUTION OPPORTUNITIES
- Surviving and thriving post-Brexit; capturing post-Brexit business
- European investor attitudes and behaviours; hot distribution and domiciliation trends
Active vs. Passive: Managing the Passive Trend
The Future of Outsourcing and Third Party ManCos
- Ex-Europe Overview: Developing trends in Asia and the Americas
Robo-Advice: the Solution for Baseline Retail Investors?
MEET, LEARN AND GROW YOUR INDUSTRY NETWORK. JOIN:
National Financial Regulators
Leading Asset Managers
Senior legal counsel
National Fund Associations
ENGAGE WITH KEY REGULATORY CHALLENGES
- UCITS & AIFMD developments; cross-border distribution post-Brexit
- Costs and Charges: Navigating Evolving Disclosure Requirements
- Implementing MiFID II; product governance and target market requirements
- CMU initiative; recent recommendations and proposed improvements
- The Future of UCITS, AIFMD, NPPRs
- Is PRIIPs regulation still relevant to the industry?
2017 Expert Speaker Faculty Included:
Get involved for 2018
Interested in speaking?
A number of high-profile speaking opportunities are available to partner asset managers and investment consultants. Email Shahan Abayakoon or call +44 (20) 7017 5150 to discuss how you can get involved.
We have a limited number of positions left for panel moderators.
If you would like to become a panel moderator, or join our speaker panel, please contact Shahan Abayakoon either by email or call +44 (20) 7017 5150, to discuss suitability.
Build Lasting Connections
Don’t miss fun and innovative experiences to start the conference and build life-long connections with colleagues from around the world.