24 - 25 September 2019
Central London, UK
London: The New Era
Navigating the evolving European fund distribution landscape with successful regulatory, operational and investment strategies.
Discover how senior asset managers are planning to survive and thrive in the countdown to Brexit.
What will you gain?
BENEFIT FROM EXPERT PRODUCT & DISTRIBUTION INSIGHT:
- European investor attitudes and behaviours; hot distribution and domiciliation trends
- The evolving cross-border distribution landscape; which jurisdiction stands to gain the most?
- Successfully launching funds in Europe
- The rise of ETFs; managing the passive trend
- ESG investment opportunities
- Developing distribution trends between Europe, Asia and the US
MAKE TOP CONNECTIONS AND LEARN FROM THE INDUSTRY:
90+ Global and boutique asset management firms
- National regulators and supervisors
- Fund distributors
- Senior legal counsel
- Private law firms
- Investment banks
- Third Party ManCos
GET AHEAD WITH KEY REGULATORY DISCUSSIONS:
- UCITS & AIFMD developments; cross-border distribution post-Brexit
- ESMA’s approach to delegated duties; impact on UK asset managers
- CMU Action Plan; impact on UCITS and AIFMD
- MiFID II; post-implementation challenges and solutions
- The future of UCITS, AIFMD, PRIIPs
- The best strategies for distribution due diligence
Who will you meet?
Meet and engage with international decision-makers: